Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I found your forums last night while searching for info on Nurburgring. Figured I should join up and see about getting to know other Pontiac lovers. Any Grand Am owners who visit GAGTG or GAOC forums have probably already seen me around the web.

I own a 2003 Grand Am GT and while it's not a prize winner in either looks or speed it is my baby and I can't imagine ever parting with it. I bought it brand new in May '03 in Alexandria, VA and then shipped it to Germany when the Air Force sent me there in '05. I started modding her in the 6 years I was there running her around the autobahn. Then prior to leaving Germany, I finally took her to the Nurburgring for one lap (middle picture.) I'm now stationed in California at Beale AFB (just north of Sacramento) and since I'm buying a house here, I hope to call this home for quite a while. Also looking forward to meeting up with some other members from the area and maybe heading out to some car shows throughout the summer months.

Anyway, here's the list of mods and a couple pictures of my baby. She needs repainted one of these days but I think I've reached the end of my performance mods for now.

CAI

SLP Catback

DHP ECM

18" ASA JH9 Rims (with Pontiac centercap vinyls)

Eibach Springs

Corvette Z06 Clipers

Front/Rear STBs

Debadged

Dual Post Mirrors

Projector Headlights

Tinted Tails, Fogs, 3rd Brake & Reverse Lights

P1250004.jpg

GAGT-Nurburgring.jpg

P3120003.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hi!!!!!! That is a pretty nice Grand AM GT you got there. My friend has a Grand Am GT which he neglected for a while. He is currently working on upgrading it after seeing how much my 5 has changed in the past year. He is looking to replace his front bumper and get the Ram Air hood that you got there.

' timestamp='1334274135' post='70156']

OHSHITBRO

Glad you came aboard! I have a feeling you found a thread I made on here, since I love the 'Ring. :lol:

Actually that's pretty much it. I found a thread about Pontiac and Nurburgring and recognized your name/car from the GAGT forums. Figured I'd follow you over here and see what's up with some Pontiacs outside the Grand Am section.

welcome! ill be cruising to NorCal tomorrow, was in SoCal early this week. and we have BAMBAMM in Sacramento.

Welcome! It's awesome that your GA has followed you so far, and that you got to take it to the Nurburgring. That would be the experience of a lifetime.