Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 97 GA, the day I got it to Now

Well I just joined up on here and Jedi3 Wanted to see how my GA have evolved from the day I got it. I bought the GA for $3000 in December of 07 after my 94 GA blew the engine. The main reason I loved this car is it had a sunroof and I loved the color. I never thought Id put some much Time, Money, work and Blood into this car. yeah there was blood during some of the mods i did haha.

Heres some pics from the day I bought the car.

DSCF2155.jpg

DSCF2157.jpg

the day after I bought the car

DSCF2171.jpg

DSCF2189.jpg

my first mods where Painting the interior, headlight covers and installing mesh grill

DSCF2181.jpg

DSCF2388.jpg

DSCF2458.jpg

then I installed a Cold Air Intake.

KNfilter2.jpg

I had a Flowmaster Exhaust Installed with all new piping after one of the stock Mufflers compleatly rusted out

DSCF2349.jpg

DSCF2350.jpg

after that I installed new Tail Lights and a sound system

DSCF2459.jpg

now what got my car realy popular is the Green Halos I installed.

DSCF0016.jpg

then I painted my rims silver and black. which looked ok I also installed a windshild banner and also installed side window louvers

Picture018.jpg

Blackrims.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

DSCF2451.jpg

I went with a Tiger theme for my car.

DSCF2445.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

I then installed audiobahn subs

DSCF0031.jpg

next was all 6 halos and strobe lights

Albany08110-1.jpg

next is my favorite part on my GA. ITs the AED Hood. there is 5-7 left in the world. I drove to New York to get it.

calendarpics021.jpg

AEDHood024.jpg

AEDHood029.jpg

AEDHood031.jpg

then stalled a couger spoiler on my GA.

customspoiler026.jpg

then I drove to NY to get my front and Rear bumper

bodykit004.jpg

bodykit015.jpg

bodykit028.jpg

bodykit026.jpg

Then a friend of mine sold me his Rare APC Fenders and I installed Hood Struts.

APCFenders010.jpg

APCFenders008.jpg

NewModsandhoodstruts002.jpg

NewModsandhoodstruts004.jpg

next I drove back to NY for the AED Side Skirts and Door Panels

AEDSideSkirtsandDoorpanels007.jpg

AEDSideSkirtsandDoorpanels011.jpg

then I compleatly Redid my interior

FreshInterior006.jpg

FreshInterior007.jpg

Newparts016.jpg

NewModsandhoodstruts005.jpg

The Engine blew and I had to have a brand new 3100 installed, I also had to install a new radiator and then the Tranny went so I had a used one installed. theres 2000 miles on the motor and 35000 on the tranny

PACarMeet009.jpg

I then installed a Mustang spoiler and a engine cover

newspoilerandenginecover012.jpg

newspoilerandenginecover020.jpg

next I finally painted the car one full color

TrainPics010.jpg

TrainPics007.jpg

Finallyonecolor007.jpg

Next i made Projector headlights for my GA. No company makes projectors for 4th Gen GAs

ProjecterMod005.jpg

ProjecterMod006.jpg

ProjecterMod011.jpg

I removed the windshild banner and rear windshild decals.

the last mod I did was installed dual post Mirrors off a 5th Gen GA.

newdualpostmirrors005.jpg

newdualpostmirrors008.jpg

newdualpostmirrors014.jpg

Hope you like it and Heres the plans for the future

Im gonna paint the GA Black with Green flake on the bottom and dark green Metallic on the top. Also going to lower the GA and get 5 spoke Rims. Im also going to be redoing the whole interior.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you have done alot of work to that baby! :welcomeFP: Also no mod is compleat without spilling a little blood. :lol2:

:nom_noms:

Wow you have done alot of work to that baby! :welcomeFP: Also no mod is compleat without spilling a little blood. :lol2:

Thanks man, yeah its been a long job but I love doing it.

yeah, lol I sanded me kuckles, slamed my hand into the engine, crused my hands between parts, and the one that hurt the most was putting a drill into my hand. that sucks, lol cruashed my foot, hit my knees, hit my head, lol but thats what comes with car modding

• Founders

Lotta work is right, my god this cars been through a lot of modding!!! Those halos look pretty mean! Any performance mods? I may have scrolled too quickly through the pictures :lol2:

Also no mod is compleat without spilling a little blood. :lol2:

:agreed:

Just actually cut myself slightly installing my tails last night, nothing big or much blood at all but it was like WTF did I just cut myself on? lol.

lol yeah its kicked my ass but its worth it doing something I love to do. haha

As for performace mods theres nothing major, as stated it has a new engine and tranny, CAI, new full exhaust piping and flowmaster mufflers, and High performance spark plugs and spark plug wires.

This an awesome Progress thread and it makes me extremely happy to see a fellow tuner working hard on his Pontiac! :D I had those exact same mirrors on my 99 GA, I always loved how they looked and they look just as good on your older generation GA :agreed:

Everybody that knows Darren and his GA, we all jokingly poke fun at the primer paintjob. I don't know how many times in one of his threads we'd ask, "When ya painting it?" :lol2:

I know it'll get painted soon.

lol at you all. dont worry Jenn it will be green again. Pretty Much I dont have a date when it will be painted I have to wait till I get another Job im looking at cuase they srewed me over at work and Im not gettting paid worth crap. but I also cant get my new job till I turn 21 which is in April.

The Paint Job is gonna be a 2 tone. it will split at the spliter on the fender vent. Its gonna be Black with a Green Flake on the bottom, and the top is gonna be dark green metallic(close to the stock green)

heres a photochop of how it will look kind of

LastMeetof09059dfg.jpg

you guys are the first to see my design, Ive kept it underwraps for the past few months. your the first to see it lol

I know you love green Darren, but another two tone idea,

Black on top, grey on the bottom.

And with that scheme, a set of gunmetal wheels (17"s) with a drop (Eibachs) and holy fucking fuck. You'll cause accidents with all the rubberneckin' you create from other people driving by.