Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Custom 97 GA from PA

Hi My name is Darren, Some of you may know me off GAOC. I live in Gettysburg, PA. I drive a Custom 97 Grand AM GT Coupe. I have about 2 years of work into the car and have about 1-2 years left of work. Ive done almost all the work myself.

The 3100 engine has about 2000 miles on it and the tranny has about 35000 miles. The interior has been compleatly redone. The car has a AED Hood which is one of the last. its one of 5-7 left know in the world. Also had AED side Skirts and door panels. Also has Vision rear bumper and Vader Front bumper and a mustang spoiler. The GA has a Flowmaster exhaust, no crappy fart cans. Car has a Nice deep tone to it. Im the first 4th Gen to have Projector headlights in stock housing and 5th Gen Duel Post mirrors installed. lol Yes I plan on paint, just not till I get my new job sometime in the summer.

ok on to pics, lol.

newdualpostmirrors004.jpg

newdualpostmirrors023.jpg

newdualpostmirrors009.jpg

newdualpostmirrors014.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Scott, thanks for telling me about the site. yeah I keep thinking about keeping it primered cause thats how everyone knows my car lol

thanks Ghost

• Founders

phew!!!! freaked out until the last second of your intro, thought you weren't going to paint :lol2:

:welcomeFP:

Not 100% a fan of the port holes but def better looking than some I've seen. Can't wait to see her painted!! What color are you thinking? sticking with black or something new all together?

phew!!!! freaked out until the last second of your intro, thought you weren't going to paint :lol2:

:welcomeFP:

Not 100% a fan of the port holes but def better looking than some I've seen. Can't wait to see her painted!! What color are you thinking? sticking with black or something new all together?

lol thanks, um I plan to 2 tone it. Black with Green flake on the bottom and Dark Green Metallic on the top. it will split where the spliter on the fender Vent is.

:lol2:

nice to see ya here =]

Hey Emily, I see your on here to. lol there are a few members from GAOC haha

lol thanks, um I plan to 2 tone it. Black with Green flake on the bottom and Dark Green Metallic on the top. it will split where the spliter on the fender Vent is.

Hey Emily, I see your on here to. lol there are a few members from GAOC haha

muahahah i am so over soviet gaoc

:welcome: where in pa are u

Im from Gettysburg, PA

I dont know you!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha :)

Hopefully see you this summer hun :) Smokey Bones! :P

and who are you... lol Hey Jenn

yup I should be there. Hopefully see you to,:) Smokey Bones FTW... seeing you and everyone at Albany FTMFW!