Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Midwesterners - check in!

redbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 weeks later...

nothing wrong with springfield. been there a few times, it's alright. where im from is big fail.

aurora isn't that far from me IIRC....

nothing wrong with springfield. been there a few times, it's alright.

Just a bunch of dbags in our car community, apparently if you don't drive an AWD turbo, or LSX powered vehicle you suck.

well you do drive a G/A, so there's points against you from the beginning :) j/k

i hate that. i beat the STi guy here before he built the motor, and the evo guy with the 2.4 stroker won't race me. he's scured. same with LSx f-body guys. So none of those people have anything over me except enough money to buy a car that's already quick. i, on the other hand, bought a 900 dollar car, put about 5k into the mods that are on it currently, and my car is just as fast an 10x more unique. that's what it's all about, not the money. Screw the AWD and LSx guys!

well you do drive a G/A, so there's points against you from the beginning :cheers: j/k

i hate that. i beat the STi guy here before he built the motor, and the evo guy with the 2.4 stroker won't race me. he's scured. same with LSx f-body guys. So none of those people have anything over me except enough money to buy a car that's already quick. i, on the other hand, bought a 900 dollar car, put about 5k into the mods that are on it currently, and my car is just as fast an 10x more unique. that's what it's all about, not the money. Screw the AWD and LSx guys!

True :)

• 1 year later...

Im in Iowa, 1 hour from Des Moines. I live off highway 71...

oh snap! look whos back. now, only if Dan came back too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Mason city Iowa, I agree these guys with rice burners that mommy and daddy bought them have no respect I pay and do everything for my baby, they don't know what it's like to get dirty.

Mason city Iowa, I agree these guys with rice burners that mommy and daddy bought them have no respect I pay and do everything for my baby, they don't know what it's like to get dirty.

Wow. I grew up in Mason City. My sister and brother in law still live there although I haven't been back in years. I'm currently out in Plumas Lake, CA but hopefully the Air Force will move us in another couple of years to someplace a little cheaper to live. I'm thinking we may try for Offutt or F. E. Warren next...

• 2 weeks later...
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.