Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

Im thinking that the GTP/GXP ones may not work now since the muffler is so much shorter that the stock muffler they may or prob wont reach it. If you get what I mean.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Im thinking that the GTP/GXP ones may not work now since the muffler is so much shorter that the stock muffler they may or prob wont reach it. If you get what I mean.

can always fab up an extender, be a bit of work but would ultimately be cheaper than fabbing whole new pipping.

• 1 month later...

I'll take a pic from under if that would help...

woops well I never did this BUT from underneath they are 90* angles... Maybe 1BAD can take a pic since they are on his ride now...

UPDATE: I found a buyer for the G6!!!! It'll probably be gone in about 2 weeks. :welcomeFP:

good luck. im not a negative nelly but i really hope this person actually goes through with the buy. then you can get ur g8 and lose to me in a race :woot:

It will probably be gone within the next couple weeks. The person purchasing it I work with so I'll get him on the forum so you guys can still see it lol. He wants me to keep it as is so, decals and all it'll be the same when he owns it. His aunt is cosigning so it'll be good that he'll take it off my hands.

Crimson, google national G8 meet, it's in the quad cities. I'm going to that so we can race there if you want, there will be drag races I guess.

Pete, haha it was hard enough to string this guy along, good thing he was trying to get a gas saver and get rid of his Dodge ram lifted 8 inches! Lol

good luck. im not a negative nelly but i really hope this person actually goes through with the buy. then you can get ur g8 and lose to me in a race :lol2:

no, its me and Mark first. but im not done with my car yet.

whens the G8 Meet? um...how about everyone gives me money so i can have it done by then? but :lol2: fine...ill be second then.

whens the G8 Meet? um...how about everyone gives me money so i can have it done by then? but :lol2: fine...ill be second then.

ghost you better be doin somethin huge with that car to beat mark.

and mark ill have to google that but im betting thats a long ass drive for me.

that will be a surprise...and is it this car? or another? ill let you guys wonder.

ghost you better be doin somethin huge with that car to beat mark.

and mark ill have to google that but im betting thats a long ass drive for me.

lol ghost is dropping an LS3 in the 6! Jk. The meet is mid to end of August (not sure on exact dates).

Crimson, It's in the Quad Cities, border of Iowa and whatever is next to Iowa, Illinois or Indiana, I don't remember. If I'm driving from Cali I'm sure it's not to far for you lol.

try to keep this one a little longer than the GTO :(

:lol2:

J/k

do you have one picked out yet?

hell yeah dude ive driven there its only like 2 hours from me. ill run ur ass!!! bahahaha srsly tho if i can go i look forward to meetin ya.

and ghost...pssh.