Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

Yeah, I took it all off. That would be cool, I would like to see what it looks like when I put in the LEDs

oh. and if youre up here ill do the tint the 3rd for you.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a friend :D:rofl:

:rofl: i wish Ghost did something for me...oh wait, Ghost is me. :rofl: and i still have spray tint, not a lot but enough for the 3rd light, maybe two 3rd lights.

Thanks Ghost!

Dan. I know my car is dark, it's black. I took the pictures the way I wanted to. It's cool that you are giving me constructive criticism, I welcome it. HOWEVER, you only need to say it once, I think you've said it about 4 times now.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I happened to find out that my buddy I work with Used to do exhaust before the Marine Corps and so I convinced him to do mine to save me a TON!

Here it is, Flowmaster 80 Series and 3.5" Tips cut @ 30*:

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Also, A random pic I took tonight:

DSC_0013_2.jpg

looks great Mark! hows it sound?

another night pic! :lol2: that should piss of the night pics haters! :rofl:

So, I happened to find out that my buddy I work with Used to do exhaust before the Marine Corps and so I convinced him to do mine to save me a TON!

Here it is, Flowmaster 80 Series and 3.5" Tips cut @ 30*:

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Also, A random pic I took tonight:

DSC_0013_2.jpg

Sounds awesome actually, for not having the glasspack or res delete yet. I'm pretty happy. Also, I'll be making a vid today. It'll be the first vid I take with my Nikon D300s so this will be a test of my cameras ability. :lol2:

• Founders
VID????????......NOW lol

ok, Vid is uploading now... 20 min and it'll be up on here! :lol2:

OH NOES!!! I can't wait that long!!! :cheers:

haha well, you're going to have to! Well it's 16 now. :o

From G6P lol, Marks slacking over here!!!!!

:D:bowdown::bowdown:

parts list, prices, part #'s & where you got it all....... I need to start saving my $$$$$$.

I see the price of sigs going up folks. :lol2: