Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:bowdown::bowdown:

parts list, prices, part #'s & where you got it all....... I need to start saving my $$$$$$.

I see the price of sigs going up folks. :lol2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PM me if you're serious.

' date='Mar 16 2010, 07:18 PM' post='17454']

Once again my point is prooved.

Flowmaster 80 > GTR exhaust

Sounds awesome Mark.

TRUE! and I thank you, among 2 others for pushing me towards it!

damn sounds good too

Thanks!

I think it sounds great!

do you lose low end torque?

that is what GTR says happens to people that make their own exhaust. H says that he rebaffles his exhaust.

My argument to that is how did he dyno test this product. Also dont you think that MAGNAFLOW has more money to R&D a exhaust product?

Personally i think that he is.... well it does not matter what i think.

i wish you would have done a before and after dyno.

• Founders

Well, then I'll post on here.

Muffler; eBay link

Tips I got at a muffler shop by me, I can probably get them and ship them out if you're interested.

how much did you spend on pipping, install, etc..? if you don't mind me asking.

Cause this might be an option once I get a job

how much did you spend on pipping, install, etc..? if you don't mind me asking.

Cause this might be an option once I get a job

I spent about $30 bucks. lol

My buddy did it. All he wanted was for me to fill his tank, a 12 pack and me to work a night shift for him.

As for low end Torque, I'm pretty sure it's a lot better now, I feel more of a pull when taking off.

I know he used MOST of the stock piping but dident you still have to have something fabed up for the L shaped tail pipes and to conect the muffler to the long pipe?

Yup, the stock pipping is 2.25", and you can just add onto it.

There isn't any need to bump up to 2.50" unless you have more than just an intake (IE headers, ported manifolds, ported heads, bigger throttle body and tune)

let me rephrase the question: Are the L shaped tail pipes the stock GTP/GXP tail pipes? Also the S shaped pipe that conects the muffler to the stock long pipe how did you/he make it?

does that clear up what in asking? :)

post-2-1268920459_thumb.jpg

Wow, much discussion while I've been off.

All the pipes from where he cut, right before the muffler, before the bend, after that it's all custom. No GTP/GXP pipes, just him bending pipes and fitting them in and welding. :lurking:

ok thanks for clearing that up. I could when I get the money have one of the techs do it for me but we dont have a pipe bender so I was hopeing it was the stock GTP/GXP tail pipes. :lurking: