Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

ACTUALLY, a few weeks ago when it rained for a week straight it didn't have any rain problems in my engine. I looked too, everything was surprisingly dry.

:D I barely have many problems with my hood, not anymore than usual... most of my water actually comes in from the front grills

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!!! Everything fits nicely together....nothing looks out of place or over done, great job!!!

Did you ever get around to putting the hood struts on? Just wondering what you thought of them and if you noticed any problems with them being on a C/F hood?

I'll admit, you got the sharpest G6 on here. Just get some black housing headlights, tint the tails, paint the calipers, and drop it...I'll drive to Cali and snatch the damn thing myself. Hope you like a high mileage blacked out GAGT sedan. :dancingpontiac:

' date='Mar 1 2010, 10:28 AM' post='13945']

I'll admit, you got the sharpest G6 on here. Just get some black housing headlights, tint the tails, paint the calipers, and drop it...I'll drive to Cali and snatch the damn thing myself. Hope you like a high mileage blacked out GAGT sedan. :dancingpontiac:

Tinted tails and Calipers will happen at the same time, as soon as I get the tint...

Black housing is when i figure out the steps to paint the bezels without cracking my housings. and dropping it will be last probably...

BTW mine has high miles too! :cheers: lol

' date='Mar 1 2010, 02:18 PM' post='13966']

Agreed.

Now lets laugh at low mileage cars nao.

:lol2:

Stop laughing at me....LoL

I'm at 70,000 with a 2000

I got my DIY tint film in the mail today all the way from Europe!

It's a company called FlyEyes Tint. A member from Here posted a link to a YouTube Video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4Ya-H7Jno

Now I thought it was a genius idea so I tried it out and it was WELL worth the $22 I paid!

Here are the pics:

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

I even have enough left over to do the 3rd tail light 2 more times! These guys rock!

I def recommend it!

that looks great! on the pics by itself, it looks almost the same. but in the comparison pic, ok big difference. you should do the the 3rd light even darker.