Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Zealand visit.

Fitzy

Fitzy 

You will note the 2 plastic letter boxes on the right ?

A few years ago, the posties notified all rural leter box holders of the required health and safety. and set in place the minimum requirements for a letter box!!! no joke !

bloody pc world aye!

hence the 2 plastic big mouth ones you see here!

and the trick was if you do not comply, they wont deliver your snail mail !:rofl:

i had to pull my custom built one down and buy exactly what you see here as the boss loves her junk mail ! 😡

image.png.e2d0422984e9397391e3b93992214c59.png

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 9/17/2022 at 2:35 AM, Fitzy said:

Well it wasn't stewed brains, that's for sure.

Prius achieved 22.3 km per litre/52.45 miles per US gallon on it's last tank. Come on - you gotta be impressed. You won't pick up chicks in it and you'll never impress anyone at the lights BUT in a world of insane fuel prices, it makes sense. Remember, the dinosaur can come out and roar over the weekend.

20220917_135726.jpg

20220917_135535.jpg

20220917_134209.jpg

20220917_132020.jpg

20220917_132016.jpg

20220917_132002.jpg

Awesome pic's,  but must not take alot to impress you, Prius...Really? :rofl:   I forgot, Fester can light light bulbs in his mouth.  The original EV.

image.png.de0525579ad2460512d399c151218847.png

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Carbon monoxide is NOT one of the 5 food groups, so if I can produce less of it whilst driving through congested areas where people might be eating & drinking, then good.

Ok Pete now you are starting to scare me! You do realize that every single thing you eat contains CO2! You I.E. every living thing, plants, animals etc. are not only made up of carbon, but breath in CO2, while also retaining a portion of that CO2 in their blood & their tissue. Plus without it, we would cease to exist! Please tell me you know this! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Ok Pete now you are starting to scare me! You do realize that every single thing you eat contains CO2! You I.E. every living thing, plants, animals etc. are not only made up of carbon, but breath in CO2, while also retaining a portion of that CO2 in their blood & their tissue. Plus without it, we would cease to exist! Please tell me you know this! 

Carbon MONOXIDE is a deadly poison. CO2 is relatively harmless. When petrol burns, you get carbon monoxide, admittedly largely diminished now thanks to catalytic converters and modern fuel injection. 

I'm now starting to see why that froot loop with the brake question went off his trolley. 

• Like 1

Thanks Wrongway. It'll be good to get home. Living out of a suitcase can get tiring and I'm really looking forward to getting back home and to my cars again. Unfortunately, work is still a thing but I'm now in the enviable position of being able to pull the pin whenever I want. All it takes is one dickhead and I will let fly with such a torrent of abuse they'll have to sack me! The tongue is mightier than the sword.

• Haha 2

Great pics mate :cheers:

have a safe trip home 👍

Next time stay longer in Taupo ! 
the boss and I will be over and check out your little corner of the world next year 

and I can try your home brew :cheers:

we are up morrinsville tonight 

have the funeral in the morning !

happy happy joy joy ! NOT ! 

• Sad 2