Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Red White & Blue

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My parents and I have three daily drivers. One is red, one is white, and one is blue. And we're Canadian! :agreed:

That's really cool though, I think the GPs are my favourite part, but I could be biased.

My parents and I have three daily drivers. One is red, one is white, and one is blue. And we're Canadian! :agreed:

That's really cool though, I think the GPs are my favourite part, but I could be biased.

I have always thought that generation GP looked better than that generation of GA, but I am not saying I dislike the GA at all! I would be happy to have any of the three of them in my stable. (Assuming it was free and I magically had a larger-than-one-stall garage, anyway.)

*looks at topic title*

Oh, looks like Dan necro'd an old thread...

*clicks topic...looks at pictars...sees dates*

Oh...i c wut u did thar.

Also Sadie...mah GA isn't ugly... :ninja:

Please point out where I said it was ugly! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, IT NEVER HAPPENED. :finger snap: (We should really have a smiley for that, lol)

Then again, all this appearance-decision-making occurred long ago. Opinions often change! :agreed:

I have always thought that generation GP looked better than that generation of GA, but I am not saying I dislike the GA at all! I would be happy to have any of the three of them in my stable. (Assuming it was free and I magically had a larger-than-one-stall garage, anyway.)

lol, now see... I think the exact opposite. And I currently have both body styles right now. I think the grand am looks sportier.

Anyway, great pics!

great photos man. you know what would make them better?..... a AED Hood... ON FIRE! :lol2:

Fixed that for ya. :cheers:

gotta love that ASU Parking Garage! As long as those stupid rent a cops dont try to kick you out. lmfao

nice pix bud!

Thanks. I took care of the rent a cop. :welcomeFP:

You should meet up with us sometime, if youd like. We are having a get together out in Gilbert this Saturday. Think about it.

' date='Nov 30 2010, 07:52 PM' post='42681']

We can't speak of AED too much, Len will sue this website, next! :lol2:

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much... Len barely has enough money to buy his crack much less hire another lawyer. lol And AED is now defuct so...