Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Grand Am | Progression

I love the last pic! :lol2:

why dont people like you ever need a sig?!?! your pics are always great and would be so easy to work with!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the last pic! :lol2:

why dont people like you ever need a sig?!?! your pics are always great and would be so easy to work with!

Wanna make me one? Knock yourself out... Just make sure it has FusionGT and "Adam C." in it... Along with 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT... :(

Oh, and thanks. :)

:lol2: about the last pic. great stuff.

whats the size for your reg forum cuz ill resize it for here and there. :lol2:

• 1 month later...

New pictures...

Nothing overly new on the car. Went back to the stock tails (ended up selling them for more than I paid for them... <_<) and got the black molding around the rear bumper as well.

4636737575_8e2efff650_o.png

4636736647_84d44d4b5c_o.png

4637345956_b3791a54c9_o.png

4637346944_6ba0849078_o.png

HDR! Not too fond of them overall, but now I know what I need to do to be better at it.

4636735623_a265f3d0bf_o.png

4637344820_c60432d45a_o.png

4637344340_43c8a5d125_o.png

4636734123_cc7995085b_o.png

4636733545_3336044900_o.png

• Founders
' date='May 24 2010, 07:50 PM' post='26661']

The CF colored hood has to grow on me...

<_< , I still say paint it but the more I see it the more it is growing on me

Pics look good!

i like it now tint tails and get exhaust

Exhaust is on the short list... but I've got bigger plans first... ;) I'm still undecided on tails. I'm contemplating a tinted LED look in the future, but that's a 2011 plan.

Love the color. You should really tint the windows, it'll match up with the hood so well.

Windows will probably be next spring. Vermont is pretty anal about their tint laws, and you can't have any on your side windows. Now that I've got a DD (the Mazda) I don't mind tinting them. However, I've got a fix a problem with the driver window first, then I'll do the tint. Probably a next spring idea.

Not tint at all?! That sucks, at least here it's 35%. Honestly if you ask me, if it's not 20 or lower there's no point.

' date='May 25 2010, 09:00 AM' post='26728']

Well...NY has pretty strict tint laws too, but I've been rocking 20% all around for 2+ years now, soooooo...

So.... what? If I had to choose between tint and the next mod that goes on the car, hands down, the next mod wins, EVERY time... I'll tint it eventually, no worries, just have far more important things to do first.

So.... what? If I had to choose between tint and the next mod that goes on the car, hands down, the next mod wins, EVERY time... I'll tint it eventually, no worries, just have far more important things to do first.

See, now that depends on WHAT mod you're going with, Adam. ;)

' date='May 25 2010, 09:39 AM' post='26737']

See, now that depends on WHAT mod you're going with, Adam. :lol2:

It cost me $152 and some change to have it shipped here. Does that help?

' date='May 25 2010, 10:56 AM' post='26757']

CF SC/T spoiler. Duh.

Unfortunately, no... I wanted it, and there was one for sale on GAOC recently, but alas, not this time.

that's the way i felt for the longest time. then i stumbled across a set of tinted windows in the junkyard and picked them up pretty cheap so all i need to get done is the back window.

haha maybe someday ill get the back window done but its not up there on stuff i want done right now.

i love those wheels. nice ga

Wanna buy them? Haha. I'd like to find a set of gunmetal-esque 18s instead. The chrome doesn't really flow with the car now.

• 1 year later...

lookin sharp! I surprisingly like the hood, it gives it a distinct feature, although I feel as thought something else on the car needs to be black to balance it.