Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

OMG STFU WTF POS RICER THREAD Number 2

silvebullet...

what the hell school do you go to that you can find that many OMGWTFBBQ LOLcars in one parking lot

lol I know OMG those cars are bad

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VW owners are about the most pathetic batch around. At least there are fast hondas out there. The only VWs that are fast are old beetles which are usually powered by a non VW engine.

This guy I know today with some jetta mark whateverdoesntreallymatter ( btw ever notice how VW owners are always quick to point out what version the car is like anyone cares....) comes up to me and asks how the cars are running and I mention that I just got the cobalt fixed and running 21.5psi and hes like oh I want to race you with my K04 and then I just giggled. For those of you that dont know a K04 is a turbo the size of your mothers fist and at 25psi barely puts out over 300hp.

I'm well over 300 not to mention an obvious weight advantage since VWs all way a effing ton. I cant wait for the epic raping.

2_1.jpg

license plate said mod1fyd lol exhaust and autozone chrome

1_1.jpg

they broke down in front of me in traffic and pulled over lol i had to lol

0_1.jpg

chick with license plate getemgrl lol

You notice the little "whistle" by the headlight that "warns" deer a car is coming, preventing them from jumping in front if the vehicle.

sigpic30015_6.gif

RICE???

trust me you should see the whole car. he came to the GA owners club meet last year. everyone pretty much made fun of him the whole time.

ok I found one pic from the meet

Albany09049.jpg

That kid says the same thing in every post and offers no real insight. He buys all his crap from Autozone, and never makes a pic thread. That GA is as rice as it gets.

Also, see how I got banned from GAOC? It's hard to take the usual morons who post there seriously.

he has puma all over the car. I think his name is puma or something. and he says the car is deicated to his grandfather or father.

lol Chris

Edit, wowo I only have 285 post. holy cow I thought I was over 500. damn. I need to really become a post whore. I need to learn from Chris hahaha

lol Chris

Edit, wowo I only have 285 post. holy cow I thought I was over 500. damn. I need to really become a post whore. I need to learn from Chris hahaha

I'm gonna catch you!!

I'm gonna catch you!!

lol

man I wish you guys could have seen some of the ricers I saw yesterday. OMFG it was sad. I had to go to the ER cause of laughing so hard

' date='Jun 1 2010, 10:02 AM' post='27928']

Oh gawd, another one:

9ae7867a.jpg

3c11965f.jpg

White Mustang wheels, WITH missing centercaps. And a rear center exhaust...? Way to make the tips crooked, and make it look half assed.

Also, good job eliminating the third light. I hope the asshat gets rear ended.

What is wrong with this car?

man... it just needs a little work to bring that gutter slut to tip top housewife material.

i dont see too much of a problem with that GA. Yes it needs to lose the center exhaust, paint the front end and go with some black wheels but really, thats all it takes to make this one clean. like the firebird i posted before, thats just hopeless.