Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

OMG STFU WTF POS RICER THREAD Number 2

You should see his rant about me on the Pontiac page. And then the other people chiming in with their simpleton comments. :D

His rant almost made me think he was a GTO owner...

Wait, wut?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

So where's the $30k in mods, do they charge now per flame?

Plus I really don't think a car like this should have Lambo doors...

• Founders
' date='Jun 2 2010, 12:10 PM' post='28054']

Also, see the guy's rant here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2202.../Pontiac?ref=ts

Just scroll down to see his pic. He's awfully cocky and full of himself. lul

Added a quick 2 cents to it as I'm heading out the door cause I hate to see that on the Pontiac page

lol man Chirs you pissed them off hahaha. but god that car looks like crap. I would post but I know that they will flip out on mine because its not a GTO

Chris, chris.... You do know what i said right?

I hope you relocated your third brake light. If not someone should bitch slap you. Not only is it a stupid idea to delete lights from your vehicle, but its against the law.

I hope with your midnight tinted tails, and no third someone rear ends you.

Added a quick 2 cents to it as I'm heading out the door cause I hate to see that on the Pontiac page

I added a little post as well. That guy went from 0 to bitchy in 2 seconds flat. :lol2:

Did he just cut into the stock lower lip? :lol2: what a tool.

Speaking of toolbags, the owner of the riced out Solstice sent me a message on FB. I fell out of my chair laughing.

"You're nothing but a fucking waste of jizz and an egg, did I do shit to you? No, you're nothing but a fucking troll kid. Too bad people are laughing at my car? No too bad you have to get your friends to help you because you fucking LOOOOOOOOOOST!! That page gets so little traffic, I find it quite amazing that so many people are all of sudden commenting on ONLY MY photo! Hmm?! Coincidence? I think not. Fuck off kid, the day you ride on something better than your black rims is the day you can bump heads with us real car drivers. GTFO? No, get the fuck off my photo you cunt!"

What a mouth on him. I've never seen somebody get so butthurt, ever! This guy has probably never seen an ounce of critism. At all!

• Founders
' date='Jun 2 2010, 06:24 PM' post='28130']

Did he just cut into the stock lower lip? :lol2: what a tool.

Speaking of toolbags, the owner of the riced out Solstice sent me a message on FB. I fell out of my chair laughing.

"You're nothing but a fucking waste of jizz and an egg, did I do shit to you? No, you're nothing but a fucking troll kid. Too bad people are laughing at my car? No too bad you have to get your friends to help you because you fucking LOOOOOOOOOOST!! That page gets so little traffic, I find it quite amazing that so many people are all of sudden commenting on ONLY MY photo! Hmm?! Coincidence? I think not. Fuck off kid, the day you ride on something better than your black rims is the day you can bump heads with us real car drivers. GTFO? No, get the fuck off my photo you cunt!"

What a mouth on him. I've never seen somebody get so butthurt, ever! This guy has probably never seen an ounce of critism. At all!

:rofl: apparently Chris your a loser for having friends, who knew?

Lol, you called me erat and him chris...

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126609

cause you are Erat. lol. I call him chris cause I dont feel like calling him chaos

1080827a.jpg

whats with that front bumper? did he cut it or something WTF

he is still talking crap! i told him i didnt like the flames lol

I figured. He blocked me, so I can't see what's being said. He is a classic example of a tool. He'll shoot you down for not being 100% positive, and then will talk shit to you if you're not nice, and make sure you can't talk back.

Tell the fool to sign up here. :lol2: he'll feel "welcome" here. :rofl:

If anything, keep me updated on what he's saying. He must be getting ballsy since I can't see or write back.