Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

OMG STFU WTF POS RICER THREAD Number 2

I know. id you see he got another set of rims on the car now. there black with a chrome lip

tires are not near the right size either. i dont respond in his threads anymore becuase he gets all but hurt when i tell him that the stiff he does looks like crap.

Stewart, I have been honestly waiting for you to post something positive to someones thread. Which I haven't seen in a VERY long time.

that was his response to my post becuase i said i dont like the sct kit. he even gets butthurt when i post about others cars too. i think ive been around long enough(as have others that USED to frequent gaoc that i dont sugarcoat things.

o yea OT. i got "infraction" points for calling someone an asshat over the interwebz...lolololol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tires are not near the right size either. i dont respond in his threads anymore becuase he gets all but hurt when i tell him that the stiff he does looks like crap.

Same here. Cause I know if I do Im gonna get more points haha

i got 2 points for telling a newb how I felt about single offset racing stripes on a stock GA cause he wanted one.

And this is why I refer to that dump as Soviet Russia.

I don't miss that shithole one bit. :lol2:

And I lol at the results.

I'll lurk myself for new ricey things to post here once in awhile.

Hell, it even makes it's way to Anti-Rice if they're good enough.

Remember that Blue/silver ugly kitted GA coupe? They had a hoot with that. :lol2:

Nope, i forget the shit the second i stop looking at it.

I need to find the link on A-R for you.

Better yet, sign up. If I can survive their trial by fire for n00bs, then you'll be fine. :lol2:

Also, linky to A-R.com for teh thread I made for the riced out GA:

http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=648.0

Dillon, feel free to post this link in the owner's thread on GAOC. DOO EET. :lol2: