Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

OMG STFU WTF POS RICER THREAD Number 2

' date='Sep 14 2010, 11:56 AM' post='36435']

Sadly, this is the Grand Am crowd we're talking about. Chances are, he'll leave it just like this, and speak of getting to other mods later on and never doing them.

Moar GA rice. I swear, the members on Grand Am Owners Club have no, I mean NO FORDingtaste.

Excusey me? I think I have pretty good taste? And I'm honest with those that don't, just maybe not as brutally honest as you sir...lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erat have you seen this one?

this go got a paint job and then the next day waxed it which fudged up the whole freaking paint job. then stuck big ass fog lights on the front. at least my flat black was on perpose. and it has chrome tail lights and to me that is good enough for this thread.

40295_845544360282_12101422_46436050_5952313_n.jpg

WTF is the 3/4 MOPAR style AAR stripe on thet hunk-a-junk

Crushe that foker nao!

I just realized that my post about the hood was deleted? Did i say something bad?

I mean... I know i say some questionable stuff but i dont think it was bad... I dont remember what it was but i am sure that it was not bad

hey dont be making fun of people with ADD

I have it too, lady. :lol2:

Excusey me? I think I have pretty good taste? And I'm honest with those that don't, just maybe not as brutally honest as you sir...lol

I lumped the majority. That site goes through so many young n00bcakes with terrible taste, it's staggering. There are a few standout GAs on there.

' date='Sep 15 2010, 12:10 AM' post='36519']

I have it too, lady. :D

I lumped the majority. That site goes through so many young n00bcakes with terrible taste, it's staggering. There are a few standout GAs on there.

Agreed...but there are tasteless fools everywherez...

• Founders

Yay for the ricer in a bright blue 90's era VW Jetta who tailgated me in traffic then sped up to like 100mph then in open traffic he slowed down to like 50mph on the highway.

I have tons of stories about retards on the road yesterday... but first I'm gonna take a nap, only got 4 hours of sleep last night

• Founders
' date='Sep 18 2010, 09:47 AM' post='36652']

I could dedicate an entire thread with all the stories of idiot drivers I see on Long Island. :lol2:

Very good point, I could do a 2 page special on just Thursday. Driving to Tampa and back :lol2:

' date='Sep 20 2010, 06:22 PM' post='36889']

Check out mah red neons and mah spikey pedal covers brah!

The moron probably has a fake orange tan, spikey hair and lives in Staten Island, NY.

Douchebag.png

' date='Sep 21 2010, 12:18 AM' post='36915']

What a FORDingdouche.

He seriously needs a new hobby.

He would be good for a woman.

(no offense to any women of the site)

Or hotwheels.