Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Little Spring Photoshoot

Well, for those of you who arent on the Grand Am Owners Club, here's a little photoshoot i took a few weeks ago. These are the most recent pics of my car. Tell me what you guys think. Mods include:

Flowmaster 80 Series Exhaust

Short Ram Intake

Lowered 2" on Canuck Motorsport Springs

17" Motegi Racing SP5 Wheels

Rear Disc Brake Conversion

Black Housing/Clear Corner Headlights

Tinted GT Taillights

Functional Fiberglass SC/T Ram Air Hood

SC/T Spoiler

Dual Post Mirrors

Here's the pics!

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

JDM ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

One tasteful SE. I'd paint match the dual posts, and remove the side molding above the indents if you want to stay SE. But honestly, the smooth SE look is hawt. Not going GT is no way a bad thing.

Where did you nab the black housings? Those are hard to find nowadays.

• Founders

This is a great looking GA! Not the rims I would pick but they do look good on it. The SC/T lip kit will look nice on yours!

as for future plan. not a whole lot on the list. i really want to get to work on my other 3400 that i got sitting around. Still debating what to do to it and what to put it in. I'm torn between boosting it and shoving it in a Chevy Vega, or building a decent N/A engine and putting it in a Fiero GT and using it for road racing/auto-xing.

i'm really leaning towards the Fiero....gotta keep it Poncho.

I'm trying to find a different set of wheels for it. I was trying to bartar a deal for some polished aluminum Eagle 077's the other day lol. Oh and as the for black housing. some aftermarket company was going out of business or something and sold like 10 on ebay for really cheap. so i sold my HID projectors and bought these.

thanks again for everyones comments!

Looking really good. Well done shots in there and I like the "JDM" pic. I angle shots like that all the time!

hmmm...you know I see your GA and I like it cause its got N.O. Saints colors represented. heh

hmmm...you know I see your GA and I like it cause its got N.O. Saints colors represented. heh

booooooooooooooo. I'm a Ravens fan lol but a purple and black car would look ridiculous.

thanks again guys for your comments.

More Pics! Got done installing my leather steering wheel not too long ago and went out to take some pics. Unfortunately i got so into taking scenic pictures, that i forgot to take pics of the new steering wheel :facepalm: Well, here ya guys go! Lemme know what you think!

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

More Pics! Got done installing my leather steering wheel not too long ago and went out to take some pics. Unfortunately i got so into taking scenic pictures, that i forgot to take pics of the new steering wheel :facepalm: Well, here ya guys go! Lemme know what you think!

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Nice. Your job appearance wise is done, now get some N20 in that bish!

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Nice. Your job appearance wise is done, now get some N20 in that bish!

Nah no nitrous. This car is gonna stay relatively stock as far as drivetrain. Maybe a 3500 top swap, but nothing crazy. Gotta finish the SC/T kit conversion.

' date='Jun 8 2010, 07:00 AM' post='28675']

LX9 top swap FTW. Plus, port the LX9's heads, add a cam, headers and a tune, and you'll have a beastly little hybrid LA1 motor.

i'm trying to keep it rather mild. i'm currently looking mostly for the rest of the GT stuff i need for an SC/T conversion. Getting ready to buy a set of stock exhaust manifolds and have them ported. as far as performance i'm lookiong at:

LX9 Top End Swap

62mm Throttle Body

Ported Exhaust Manifolds

Magnaflow Downpipe and Cat

Pacesetter 2.5" Cat Back

man i really want to get started on my other 3400...you know... the one thats going in a Fiero. :dancingpontiac: just gotta find am 88' GT in decent shape.

thanks again everybody!