Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What is your OCD with cars?

Mariachi

hehe. lets get this started!!

I HATE IT WHEN MY CAR IS DIRTY!!! lol. I just feel comfortable when my car is clean and hate it when its dirty. ill grab the vac so fast you can't even blink your eyes. i am also picky when my kids try to touch the windows and smear their body grease on the windows. EH!

anyone else?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i do hate when my ride is dirty, the car just seems so much better clean, it ever feels faster.

but i would have to say my OCD is when i get a new part (like plugs, intake) that the car really dont even need and I put it on anyways, and in the process something jack's up and the car & runs like crap. then the car I still owe on aint running worth a lick, and its was fine before I messed with it. just kills my soul that I tried to fix something that wasn't broke, I dont know if its bad luck or what. :badGT:

IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!! :P

hehe. lets get this started!!

I HATE IT WHEN MY CAR IS DIRTY!!! lol. I just feel comfortable when my car is clean and hate it when its dirty. ill grab the vac so fast you can't even blink your eyes. i am also picky when my kids try to touch the windows and smear their body grease on the windows. EH!anyone else?

Sounds like me.... or when somone leaves their greasy finger/hand prints on my doors right after I wash it... oh and I also hate when someone slams my doors closed!!! These 3 things drive me CRAZY, Ive accepted the fact that my floorboards/mats will not stay 100% clean ALL the time since it's my DD, so I've given up on that... :P

Sounds like me.... or when somone leaves their greasy finger/hand prints on my doors right after I wash it... oh and I also hate when someone slams my doors closed!!! These 3 things drive me CRAZY, Ive accepted the fact that my floorboards/mats will not stay 100% clean ALL the time since it's my DD, so I've given up on that... :P

yeah I hate that too, but I prolly hate it most when they get out of the car and just let door fly 100mph open and it yanks and car bounces back and the door almost smacks the fender killing your door henges.

My OCD? Where the hell do I start...

My GA is black, I'm already partially insane from keeping it clean. I keep detail spray and microfiber cloths handy in the trunk. I will wipe down the car at a moment's notice. I do get upset when people just touch the car. ANYWHERE on the car. Everything shows, and I'll wipe that shit clean in a jiffy.

I'll avoid puddles/wet spots in the road at all costs.

I do have a California duster, it's well used.

' date='Feb 8 2010, 01:26 PM' post='9625']

My GA is black, I'm already partially insane from keeping it clean. I keep detail spray and microfiber cloths handy in the trunk. I will wipe down the car at a moment's notice. I do get upset when people just touch the car. ANYWHERE on the car. Everything shows, and I'll wipe that shit clean in a jiffy.

i do the exact same thing. i have detail spray and microfiber towels with me at ALL times. also my california duster too. lol. I HATE PUDDLES WITH A PASSION AFTER I JUST FINISH CLEANING MY WHEELS!!!!! MY WHEELS ARE NOT EASY TO CLEAN!

• Founders

When people sit or lean on my car, I rage.

I'm notorious for this, back in high school during marching band practice some girls were leaning against my car. I had my keys on me, said watch this to all my friends and started the car with my remote start and bam they jumped like no other!! Best time I've ever had with the remote start :P:badGT: Everyone was laughing at them, oh classic high school. Another issue was couple years ago I flipped out on my friend because I was barely leaning against my car and he put his foot up on my front bumper and started leaning. The bumper sagged a bit and I feel bad but I flipped!

Another one is my gas, once I get below 3/4 empty I have to fill up.

Another is the radio or anything that's apart of my car. If people touch it I flip because everything is where I like/want it to drive correctly!

What else, oh yea windows have to be clean or it will drive me nuts. More than the car not being clean.

I have a lot of OCD issues but hey its my car, if you don't like it ride with someone else :lol2:

Most of these go for everyone. I was waiting to read something unique lol.

As for me (other than the clean thing) I cant stand ANYTHING in my car that doesnt need to be there. Shirts, books, whatever. Nothing is in my cars. Its as if I moved out or have the car up for sale lol.

hate when people slam the doors, touch or tap the window tint, use their whole hand and touch the car like 5 times or smear their grease on the outside when closing the door after the car was cleaned, mud inside the car, touching my touchscreen, jumping around in the back, people parking way to damn close to my car, hitting my car, leaning on my car. i always try to check on my car when possible or try to keep a view of it where ever i am at. dont hit mine and i wont damage yours.

I can not stand this!! If they slam it i yell at them! haah I wont stand for it haha.

yeah I hate that too, but I prolly hate it most when they get out of the car and just let door fly 100mph open and it yanks and car bounces back and the door almost smacks the fender killing your door henges.

I hate that also and I hate when they push the door open with their foot and it leave shoe marks on my door! grrr >=[

' date='Feb 8 2010, 03:26 PM' post='9625]

I will drive in the middle of the road to avoid puddles! my drive way has sooo many holes and after it raind i will drive in the grass haha.

I'm notorious for this, back in high school during marching band practice some girls were leaning against my car. I had my keys on me, said watch this to all my friends and started the car with my remote start and bam they jumped like no other!! Best time I've ever had with the remote start :badGT::lol2: Everyone was laughing at them, oh classic high school. Another issue was couple years ago I flipped out on my friend because I was barely leaning against my car and he put his foot up on my front bumper and started leaning. The bumper sagged a bit and I feel bad but I flipped!

Another one is my gas, once I get below 3/4 empty I have to fill up.

Another is the radio or anything that's apart of my car. If people touch it I flip because everything is where I like/want it to drive correctly!

What else, oh yea windows have to be clean or it will drive me nuts. More than the car not being clean.

I have a lot of OCD issues but hey its my car, if you don't like it ride with someone else :lol2:

that is why i have to get gas tonight haha i am the same way. My friends try to touch the radio and they change it and i change it back haha i hate listening to black people music (no offense) I am a country person and if you dont like it like you said ride with someone else.

I have sooo many OCD's with my car and well anything for that matter.

1) I hate when my care has salt on it in the winter

2) If theres snow anywhere on my car i brush it off. I can't stand snow and ice on my car!

3) My rims have to bee like a mirror when i am done cleaning them.

4) My interior cant have any dust particles or i will be angry.

5) Dirt on my floor is like a hungry cow!

6) If you have dirt on your shoes ride with someone else or change your shoes because you aint getting in my car.

7) DO NOT TOUCH MY SEATS!, don't adjust them to the way your comfortable (drivers side only) I have all of my mechanics trained not to move them and i will expect you to do the same.

8) If you smoke in my car a window or the sunroof better be open!

9) Don't touch my mirrors!!

10) If we are on a highway dont roll your windows down!

i think this is enough for now haha

hate when people slam the doors, touch or tap the window tint, use their whole hand and touch the car like 5 times or smear their grease on the outside when closing the door after the car was cleaned, mud inside the car, touching my touchscreen, jumping around in the back, people parking way to damn close to my car, hitting my car, leaning on my car. i always try to check on my car when possible or try to keep a view of it where ever i am at. dont hit mine and i wont damage yours.

oh my gooodd!! i cant stand movement in the backseat or feet on my seat!!

i take up 2 parking spots ant the end of the parking lot haha

I have my parking fetish of not parking next to certain vehicles. I hate when the car is dirty and when I do not have time to clean it is worse but the winter I give up until it is warm enough to do so. Burnt out bulbs drive me insane and I check my rear lights when I am in a drive through and I can see the reflection of them in a neighbouring buisness.

1. making sure its locked

2. keeping it clean

3. good & safe parking spots. (I have been known to park so far away at the malls & Stop n Shop you need a bottle of water for the journey) lol

4. looking out the window of my apartment a couple of times a night to check on it.

5. making sure all the vents are in the same direction. Also if one is closed they all have to be closed and again pointing in the same direction.

1. making sure its locked

2. keeping it clean

3. good & safe parking spots. (I have been known to park so far away at the malls & Stop n Shop you need a bottle of water for the journey) lol

4. looking out the window of my apartment a couple of times a night to check on it.

5. making sure all the vents are in the same direction. Also if one is closed they all have to be closed and again pointing in the same direction.

forgot about #1.

I gives a crap if my car is dirty, but I have to agree that I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LEAN UP AGAINST MY CAR!!! Im also paranoid about the locking of the car thing... :lol2:

Whats up with number 5 Jedi...your a little nuts mang.

I gives a crap if my car is dirty, but I have to agree that I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LEAN UP AGAINST MY CAR!!! Im also paranoid about the locking of the car thing... :lol2:

Whats up with number 5 Jedi...your a little nuts mang.

a little but them round vents look like poo if there not all the same way.