Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you drive before your Pontiac?

Roadwarrior

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow cool story, sucks about the Camaros though :P . Sounds like you ended up at a great spot with the Lemans!

Sounds like your parnets like grand ams too! lol

Yeah i think so it will be a great car to cruize the wife and kids around in when its done. My 4 year old already says it's hers and she cant even come close to reaching the peddles yet lol.

• 4 months later...

First car was a 1972 Dodge Dart, 340cid. Next was a 66 Tempest, Then 3 differsnt 1968 Grand Prix, followed by a 1970 GTO, all these are long gone, next (and I still have all of these) 1979 Elcamino Original 350 cid, 1972 Mustang Convertible 351 Cleveland "Cobra Jet" 65,000 original miles, 1995 Firebird Formula LT1, 1996 Bonneville, 2005 F250 Turbo Diesel, my "Bread & Butter" ride.

• Founders

First car was a 1972 Dodge Dart, 340cid. Next was a 66 Tempest, Then 3 differsnt 1968 Grand Prix, followed by a 1970 GTO, all these are long gone, next (and I still have all of these) 1979 Elcamino Original 350 cid, 1972 Mustang Convertible 351 Cleveland "Cobra Jet" 65,000 original miles, 1995 Firebird Formula LT1, 1996 Bonneville, 2005 F250 Turbo Diesel, my "Bread & Butter" ride.

What I'd give to own half those cars :)

What I'd give to own half those cars :lol:

The ones that are gone were all fun, but the one I really wish I had back was the 2nd 68 Grand Prix. It had been a GM Executives car that he had some how got "the Company" as he put it to drop in a stage IV 400. It may have been a 4,200 lb. lead sled, but it sure got up and went!! Nobody would ever believe me until I popped the hood. Had to sell it so the X wife could have her share........................ :(

• 4 months later...

I did love it. Then I sold it. And I would not be able to complain if I were to be forever banished to the Mustang forum for doing that. :D

• 2 weeks later...

My First vehicle was a 98 Chevy Tahoe.

DSC00628-1.jpg

I did everything to it, including the rims, headlights, CAI, Hypertech tuner, taillights and other stuff. I had it for about a year and a half before it sold to fund my 2000 Bonne SSEi. :D

• Founders

My First vehicle was a 98 Chevy Tahoe.

DSC00628-1.jpg

I did everything to it, including the rims, headlights, CAI, Hypertech tuner, taillights and other stuff. I had it for about a year and a half before it sold to fund my 2000 Bonne SSEi. :D

Red has never done anything for me on a car but that's not half bad :cheers:

:welcomeFP::lol::willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: