Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Another Newbie Here!

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I am a "Old Pontiac Freak" at heart. I have owned three 1968 Grand Prix, one 1966 Tempest and one 1970 GTO. I currently have a Black 1995 Firebird Formula. LT1, 6 speed stick, T top, Graphite Leather Interior. I am the 3rd owner, second owner was a family member that took petty good care of it. It is 100% all stock and has 92,100 original miles on it and runs like a banshee. I recently acquired a 1996 Ram Air box and have a 94-95 Firehawk style hood (not the WS6) that I will be installing on it once it is painted, which I may try myself. I also have a set of 2001 T/A Speedline wheels and a few other SLP "Goodies" I will be adding to it gradually as well. I don't plan on getting to carried away with the mods, so I can reverse them later if I choose. Will post some pictures in the future, once I figure out how. I am better at working on buildings and cars than I am doing "Stuff" on the computer. :picard: My wife drives a 1996 Bonneville with the 3800 V6. It has 165,00 miles and runs great too although it is a "Peeler" and needs a paint job. Probably will paint it myself too..............if I can talk my neighbor that paints at a local body shop to help me out a little............ :agreed:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome! The most classic Pontiac between my dad and I is his '77 Can Am. Love that car. I look forward to seeing some photos of your beauties!

• Founders

:rofl:

Good to see you found how to post :D

Definitely want to see some pics of these Pontiacs, let me know if you need help posting pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! Do you have pictures of the older cars? I love classic Pontiacs!

I think I might have a picture of 68 Grand Prix #1 and the 79 Elcamino when it was in it's "Glory". It will take some digging but I will look for them as time permits. If I can find them I will have to scan them in to the computer as it really is photograph and not a digital image. (I realize some of these other cars I have owned are not Pontiacs but I thought you all might appreciate them any how.) I know I have digital pics of the 72 Mustang, just have to ask my wife which folder she put them in. As for the rest, don't have any pics of them anymore. Sure wish I did though...........ooops! Wife says she thinks she knows where a picture with the Tempest in it is. I'll see if she can find it too.

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I am a "Old Pontiac Freak" at heart. I have owned three 1968 Grand Prix, one 1966 Tempest and one 1970 GTO. I currently have a Black 1995 Firebird Formula. LT1, 6 speed stick, T top, Graphite Leather Interior. I am the 3rd owner, second owner was a family member that took petty good care of it. It is 100% all stock and has 92,100 original miles on it and runs like a banshee. I recently acquired a 1996 Ram Air box and have a 94-95 Firehawk style hood (not the WS6) that I will be installing on it once it is painted, which I may try myself. I also have a set of 2001 T/A Speedline wheels and a few other SLP "Goodies" I will be adding to it gradually as well. I don't plan on getting to carried away with the mods, so I can reverse them later if I choose. Will post some pictures in the future, once I figure out how. I am better at working on buildings and cars than I am doing "Stuff" on the computer. :) My wife drives a 1996 Bonneville with the 3800 V6. It has 165,00 miles and runs great too although it is a "Peeler" and needs a paint job. Probably will paint it myself too..............if I can talk my neighbor that paints at a local body shop to help me out a little............ :bacon:

Thanks for all the "Wecome"posts. :lol: Will post what pics I can find when I can. Don't have pics of all the Pontiacs I have owned so I'll post some of the other cars I've had as well just for grins. you all might appreciate some of those as well? Also noticed that my member info on my 95 bird shows trim as WS6. That is incorrect. How do I fix that? (BTW WS6 option wasn't available until 96)

I dont know how It would of said ws6 unless you put it there... kinda strainge but I fixed it for you. :)

• Founders

I dont know how It would of said ws6 unless you put it there... kinda strainge but I fixed it for you. :)

:D

Everything for your member profile is customizable by you :lol:

I must of goofed it up with out realizing it. Thanks for the fix. :D Still looking for pictures. Never really was much on pictures but I know we've got some where. Just not enough hours in the day lately........

• 1 year later...

Hey guys and gals, I'm baaaaaaaack. Haven't done much to the bird except for a original WS6 Ram Air box and a original WS6 Ram Air hood. That's all since the shifter change I posted on here a while back. I know, I know, last time I was on here the plan was for a Firehawk clone........well, I bought a 95 Firehawk (car #046) last March, and will now devote all the original Firehawk parts I have aquired to it and will continue converting my Formula into a WS6 clone. The Firehawk is solid but rough and has potential......luckily I still have the stock Formula to use as a guide to get the Firehawk back to original form, although I have been collecting parts to build a stroked LT4 for the Firehawk. It came stock with the LT1. More to come later......

How do I move or add the thread I did on my shifter change on the Formula to be a progression thread? It is under Performance. I thought that would be a good start for it......I will start a seperate progression thread for the Firehawk once I get started on it.... Thanks for any help you can give.

Welcome back! :D Pics?

Ok, here are some of the Hawk, not much to look at........... yet. I will have to take a new one of the Bird sporting it's WS6 hood.

This first one is of the Bird (on the left) and the Hawk (on the right) I would like to use this first picture as my profile picture but I can't #%@$&^@*%$ figure out how to do it! It's in my photo bucket account......

theboys.jpg

hawkfrontview.jpg

engine.jpg

Yes this is a factory red interior.

driversideinterior.jpg

backinterior.jpg

Grubby airfilter has been replaced...also cleaned and repainted this air box....

1049254960933_ORIG.jpg

Here is a picture of the lid after I cleaned, repaired and repainted it.

4-1.jpg

This is taking delivery of the Hawk.

5049240147141_ORIG.jpg

9049254771125_ORIG.jpg

I already put a NOS factory radio in it and the power antenna started working...it had a cheap, crappy after market stereo in it.

radio.jpg

finally, here is a picture of the original WS6 air box I put in the Bird. I still have to re-paint the lettering silver on it.

ws6airbox.jpg

Sorry some of the pictures are so small! UGH! I DON"T KNOW WHY! They were all taken on my cell phone.......