Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What Is Up.

What's up fellas/ladies....

No lie, I'm here because someone left a piece of paper under my windshield wiper in a Short Pump, VA Wal-Mart parking lot (Richmond, VA) with this site's URL on it, and "BTW nice G8". Ha, it worked.

So I am into cars and modding like pretty much everyone on here. I'm a medical technologist (starting Tuesday actually!) breaking out into my career and maybe trying med school in the near future. TRYING ha.

I own a white 2008 Pontiac G8 GT and it's my everyday driver anywhere I go. I love driving and I love driving this G8 more than any other car I've gotten into (Can't say I've gotten into any supercars tho).

Even though the pics don't show it, I've added offset double stripes to mimic the Vauxhaul VXRA Bathurst Ed. out of the UK. Took some getting use to but I love it now. All I need now is a supercharger :( ha.

I'll post a complete photoshoot in another topic that's appropriate, but here's a couple.

RICHMOND, VA - SHOCKOE BOTTOM DISTRICT

IMG_0592.jpg

^some of the skyline

IMG_0649.jpg

^dirty Richmond :(

IMG_0636.jpg

^Historic Main St. train station

IMG_0644.jpg

^blurry, oh well I like it

IMG_0608.jpg

^reppin' my college car club, Madison Motorsports, homemade this badge out of plastic!

Thanks to whoever showed me the site!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:(

Great looking G8!!

' date='Jun 4 2011, 03:56 PM' post='55036']

Richmond VA? I think Alex lives out there...

Yeah I was thinking that too, anyway great that people are acting on both sides lol.

Thanks fellas... yeah the car was a demo on the lot for a year so got a good deal! Hopefully I will keep up with the forum and maybe find this Alex guy ha

It was for sure Alex, as I think I'm the only one on FP that lives out in the area, and it wasn't me :( ... And Alex is closer to Short Pump than I am.

Also, welcome to FP, and nice G8! :(

EDIT: Just sent a text to Alex, he confirmed it was him.

YES it worked lol wats up dude im glad u axtually signed up...u had ecals on the g8 i think u need to get some new pics up. Im in short pump and off stuart ave and monument ave and joey dude...wtf get a new thread going u lazy bum lol

• Founders
' date='Jun 5 2011, 01:25 AM' post='55062']

I swear...Jimmy needs to install an Alex translator for the forum. :lol:

;)

I may have an idea :lol:

you guys are sooo hateful lol

Alex translator = "I hate it when I get pooned!"

• 3 weeks later...