Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2016 Widetracker show

JUSTA6

All the weather forcast of Gloom N doom proved to be Lies again. Turned out to be a beautiful day start to finish. (for those brave enough to bring their rides out) Many are kicking themselves and turnout was lower this year. Still had an awesome time hangin with this gang again. Pic #1...Yes my GTO was under a tent..JUST in case. Pic # 2... Don't care what anybody say's Frosty, Notallthere and IndyJoe clean up pretty dam well in drag! Pic #3... Scored big time at the swap meet. True ram air  open hood scoop and carb plate. And it even matches my paint!

Copy of 2016 6-10 033.jpg

Copy of 2016 6-10 026.jpg

Copy of 2016 6-10 050.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Actually notallthere spent most of the day before getting the Brazial wax job done....on his whole body.

Then the SOB fondles me in front of Indymanjoe, JUSTA, and JUSTA's daughter. I never felt so dirty and violated.

"Violated" sure you were wearing that cute little outfit.  I know that you wanted it.

33 minutes ago, notallthere said:

"Violated" sure you were wearing that cute little outfit.  I know that you wanted it.

Wait a minute...you guys were wearing the same outfit.  In fact, those cute LIL outfits got you guys rides in the Oakland.  Would have given cash money to see one of you guys use the crank start by hand!!!  Frosty was the club photographer, so I'm sure we will be seeing some of his shots.

Thankz Stratman, 1st show of the year for me. 

Edited by JUSTA6

Here are some photos from the show. I will post more tomorrow night, I promise.

We start with the new Linda Vaughan "Wigglers" in the swap meet area ($3.00 each).

Every see a Beaumont El Camino before? It was also in the swap meet area.

All Rise for the Judge - a Palladium Silver '70 example

25th Anniversary T/A

Tempest "Tiger" race car

A lifted, donked, and custom pin striped Grand Am

"Indy the Wonder Dog" (a 3-year golden retriever) was making new friends all day long.

A vintage GMC pickup

A 1912 Oakland (which won Best of Show by the way)

A 1933 Pontiac hot rod, complete with a tri-power Pontiac motor.

IMG_8791.JPG

IMG_8798.JPG

IMG_8838.JPG

IMG_8855.JPG

IMG_8856.JPG

IMG_8868.JPG

IMG_8877.JPG

IMG_8884.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8966.JPG

Edited by Frosty

Eyes on the road ahead too. I don't think the local constables would take to kindly to distracted driving!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.