Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

ga got in a wreck

now the street racing thread got locked before i got a chance to say anything, and i didnt really need to say anything since everyone here pretty much nailed exactly what needed to be said... but seriously man WTF?

you sit there and say street racing is ok as long as you "watch other cars around you"

apparently you didnt watch for that COP car around you when you decided to RACE in a car that was not built or designed to be RACED. I'm not saying you cant race a grandam, obviously you did. you can race anything that moves and i wont argue that you can, but i will say that its mighty STUPID. you're better off racing riding lawn mowers. probably safer and more exciting <_<

then you get FLAMED for posting pictures of yourself literally breaking the law driving home on a suspended license.

maybe you dont know it, but with technology jumping in leaps and bounds, and the laws still being made by guys that are too damn old to find the on switch on their computer, and dont even know how to use "the google", there is almost no protection for you against law enforcement to procure those pics from here, or from your cell phone provider, and charging you with these crimes after the fact. now im not saying they can legally, and im not saying they will take the time to bother with your young stupid ass....

...BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP PAINTING A TARGET ON THE SIDE OF YOURSELF!!!

i learned a long while ago how to stop GETTING myself into trouble, but im 23 and im still learning how to KEEP my ass OUT of trouble.

You need to STOP making these stupid decisions and DECIDE to make the right choices. that may sound STUPID and LAME... but its the TRUTH. you just have to make a conscious decision to stop doing stupid things and do the things that WILL bring you in a positive direction and things that WILL bring you closer to your child, instead of things that will FURTHER the distance you from your offspring.

kids need their parents. you need to wisen up so you can show YOUR child the RIGHT way, once you figure out what that is!!! it takes a lot of mistakes before you get it right, so dont beat yourself up over it... but dont ignore the lesson that is trying to be taught.

there is always a lesson, whether its someone trying to teach you, or life is trying to teach you, if you didnt learn anything from it your probably were wasting your time

screw it i em done with every one here

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Mar 29 2010, 03:56 PM' post='19009']

Zach, you expected people to be supportive of your bad decisions?

chris if you wanna effing talk to me effing text me you got my dam number i told you i em done

chris if you wanna effing talk to me effing text me you got my dam number i told you i em done

Sadly, you'll have to learn the hard way... just remember, it was your choice.

Sadly, you'll have to learn the hard way... just remember, it was your choice.

ya sorry it was my choice to make the sure the car behind me did not wanna stop cause i can control everything huh

ya sorry it was my choice to make the sure the car behind me did not wanna stop cause i can control everything huh

HAHA, child, you will never learn...

If you hadn't street raced you would have your license, you could get you car fixed, for free... but YOU chose to race on the streets, YOU choose to drive with out a license, this is all on YOU... it's a shame, you have so many people here trying you help you, but you are Mr. rebel with out a cause, grow up before YOU kill someone!

Did you honestly think that the members of this forum are stupid? Do you think they aren't going to know and point out when someone else is doing something illegal and reckless?

Good luck with your life kid.

' date='Mar 29 2010, 04:41 PM' post='19021']

I'm done with this.

I've tried to help Zach, but you refuse to open your eyes.

Do what you want man. It's your life you're messing up.

than shut up chris dont talk to me i dont care thats it it dont hurt me one bit

• Founders

than shut up chris dont talk to me i dont care thats it it dont hurt me one bit

This is my only comment here zach and I will most definitely close this if you insult or let your temper get the best of you anymore.

We are are desperately trying to HELP you and your just insulting and pushing us off. Right now Zach your on a destruction path, your not thinking... Luckily this time it was just a fender bender, next time it could your life or someone elses. Right now your saying "Screw these guys they don't know anything" and trying to be all macho and think you know better but its easy to see you DON"T!!! We've been on this Earth longer and know how things work. If you continue this path your gonna be in jail or DEAD! Later down the road if you're lucky enough to stay alive then you will regret everything your doing now and remember those people trying to help you and realize we were right all along. Take things easy, DO NOT insult or mouth off to those trying to HELP you and just use your brain!

Please do not respond to this Zach as you are too fired up right now and will take it the wrong way. Please wait, don't do anything harsh and get yourself banned from the people who are trying to HELP YOU!!

This is my only comment here zach and I will most definitely close this if you insult or let your temper get the best of you anymore.

We are are desperately trying to HELP you and your just insulting and pushing us off. Right now Zach your on a destruction path, your not thinking... Luckily this time it was just a fender bender, next time it could your life or someone elses. Right now your saying "Screw these guys they don't know anything" and trying to be all macho and think you know better but its easy to see you DON"T!!! We've been on this Earth longer and know how things work. If you continue this path your gonna be in jail or DEAD! Later down the road if you're lucky enough to stay alive then you will regret everything your doing now and remember those people trying to help you and realize we were right all along. Take things easy, DO NOT insult or mouth off to those trying to HELP you and just use your brain!

Please do not respond to this Zach as you are too fired up right now and will take it the wrong way. Please wait, don't do anything harsh and get yourself banned from the people who are trying to HELP YOU!!

Exactly!

Zach, if you keep being stubborn, you're gonna do something you'll regret...

' date='Mar 29 2010, 05:30 PM' post='19028']

Exactly!

Zach, if you keep being stubborn, you're gonna do something you'll regret...

Chris i haven't regretted a thing i have done if i made that choice once i will stand by my choice for the rest of my life

im sorry i wasnt going to get in this but seriously lay off chris! he did nothing to you except try and help you..i love how you only call him out!

no one here has tried to tell you that you are a bad person, or that we hate you. all the comments on here, despite their harshness, were meant to have a positive effect on you. we only want you to do better and learn from these mistakes... which by your responses you HAVENT.

you should be glad that you ARENT on another forum, because any other one i know of would have ripped into you so bad that you would be the new wenzelled. open you eyes and realize that you put yourself in this situation. like someone else said you would have gotten your car fixed for free when that guy rear ended you.. had you not raced and lost your license, and been driving again illegally. dont put yourself in the position to get in trouble again, because murphy NEVER sleeps. i mean NEVER!!! ask me how i know!!!

Seriously kid, I've lost three people in my life due to stupid decisions on the road. Those are just three that were close to me, I know plenty around me that I never really knew but knew of, that have died, a lot of them doing the same stuff you're doing. Please accept this as help, and take it for what it is. We don't need a memorial wall on this forum.

well this is on the way to getting locked thanks guys i love how i dont post any thing on here for a week and one thing my ass gets jumped

yeah cause you got in a Crash on a suspended licence, and left. I mean dear god. you should be driving a civic wit ha giant fart can and giant park bench wing with the way you act.

hey now, thems fightin words :lol2: you better at least be talking about a 92+ civic B) those are plenty gay

all in all as you all said its my life i did nothing wrong i effing got hit i didnt hit them and the only reason i call chris out is cause he didnt help out all except call me crazy and i need help thats not helping me that just made it worse

all in all as you all said its my life i did nothing wrong i effing got hit i didnt hit them and the only reason i call chris out is cause he didnt help out all except call me crazy and i need help thats not helping me that just made it worse

You're not getting it, driving on suspended license is wrong, you were wrong... <--- read this and reread it again and again until you get it.

Had you been driving with a license, you would have your car fixed care of the other guys insurance, and he would have received a ticket. You knew what you were doing was wrong that's why the cops weren't called and that's why you didn't get the other guy's info. You knew it, so please don't act like you are innocent, you are just as guilty as the guy that hit you.

What do you want from us? What kind of help are you looking for? Or do you just looking for attention- I can't figure you out. You say you're done, but then you keep coming back... are you trying to convince yourself that what you did was ok?

Zach, you need help. I'm sorry, but you need to see a therapist or something. I mean, you're continuing down such a tretcherous path, and you're going to hurt yourself, and everyone that loves and cares about you. Dude, you're driving on a bloody suspended license, you act as if that is not a problem, but it's a big problem. Once you're charged with a felony on your record...well, shit. Good luck getting any sort of job, or career. Come on man...

' date='Mar 30 2010, 12:36 AM' post='19099']

Zach, you need help. I'm sorry, but you need to see a therapist or something. I mean, you're continuing down such a tretcherous path, and you're going to hurt yourself, and everyone that loves and cares about you. Dude, you're driving on a bloody suspended license, you act as if that is not a problem, but it's a big problem. Once you're charged with a felony on your record...well, shit. Good luck getting any sort of job, or career. Come on man...

ok than i have to get to work you of all people here chris no i live by myself no one else i no lives here i have to drive or no job

ok than i have to get to work you of all people here chris no i live by myself no one else i no lives here i have to drive or no job

The law doesn't care about your situation. A suspended license is a suspended license. Cops don't want to hear a sob story. You gambled with street racing, and lost your license. Driving is a privlage, not a right. You'll need to find other means of transportation. Whether it's a friend or a family member.

But what boggles my mind beyond belief...you're 17. Where the bloody hell is your parents in all of this? I know if I pulled this shit in my household, I'd have my ass beat, and bye bye car, hell...bye any sort of freedom.

Driving without a license, there is NO excuse to be behind the wheel.