Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

ga got in a wreck

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Mar 29 2010, 01:10 PM' post='18953']

What's wrong? I don't really see too much damage Zach.

or am I missing something here? thinking.gif

not in the mood chris so wut ever

I don't see much damage either (but not wearing my glasses)... but if the guy behind you hit you (hope you called the cops and the guy got a ticket), then talk to the guy's insurance company, they will pay to fix it...

BTW, That probably will buff right out.

not in the mood chris so wut ever

Dude, I dunno why you're so touche... But even a few others don't see anything. Try and get another pic up.

And I totally forgot, you're driving on a suspended license! You can get locked up for that!

Dude, I dunno why you're so touche... But even a few others don't see anything. Try and get another pic up.

And I totally forgot, you're driving on a suspended license! You can get locked up for that!

I would assume he's touchy because he's driving on a suspended license, and even if he finagled his way out of giving the guy insurance info and what not and didn't have the police called and didn't flee the scene of an accident, he can't call his insurance company or the other person's insurance company to fix whatever damage there is to his car. And this is one of the many reasons you don't drive on suspended. <_<

I would assume he's touchy because he's driving on a suspended license, and even if he finagled his way out of giving the guy insurance info and what not and didn't have the police called and didn't flee the scene of an accident, he call his insurance company or the other person's insurance company to fix whatever damage there is to his car. And this is one of the many reasons you don't drive on suspended. <_<

Pretty much. You can't always say, "Well, fuck the law!" The law will always bone you in the end.

Just looked up Colorado law. Driving without a valid license is a Class 3 Misdemeanor, which carries a minimum sentence of a $50 fine and a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail and a $750 fine.

Just looked up Colorado law. Driving without a valid license is a Class 3 Misdemeanor, which carries a minimum sentence of a $50 fine and a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail and a $750 fine.

hmmmm no you no why i left?

<_<Forever Pontiac does in NO WAY condone street racing or any illegal activities done in your car(s)

i guess we both thought it was pointless and left

well this is on the way to getting locked thanks guys i love how i dont post any thing on here for a week and one thing my ass gets jumped

i guess we both thought it was pointless and left

Well when someone is at fault, they usually like to get off. Fleeing the scene is still a Class 2 Misdemeanor in Colorado, which is a minimum of 3 months in jail/250 dollar fine, or both, or a maximum of 1 year/1000 dollar fine, or both, combined with the Class 3 Misdemeanor for driving without a valid license, you'd have a minimum of 3 months in jail and a 300 dollar fine, and a maximum of 1.5 years and a 1750 dollar fine.

You got lucky (you hope, this can still come to bite you in the ass if the driver got your license plate).

I cannot stress to you how much you need to NOT drive on a suspended license. I'm not trying to bash you, I'm trying to help.

well this is on the way to getting locked thanks guys i love how i dont post any thing on here for a week and one thing my ass gets jumped

Illegal activities are illegal... you shouldn't have been driving, it was your choice to street race, then it was your choice to drive on a suspended license, not too bright. If you hadn't been you wouldn't have been in a fender bender.

I posted our legal responsibility and i probably should lock it but to be honest I think you deserve the board jumping on you! Stupid stuff like this is why you cant see your kid but yet you still dont learn from your mistakes. So if the board wants to jump on you and try to talk some sence into you they have my blessing!

I will lock this when IMO you have learned something or it gets out of controle!

JEDI3

Illegal activities are illegal... you shouldn't have been driving, it was your choice to street race, then it was your choice to drive on a suspended license, not too bright. If you hadn't been you wouldn't have been in a fender bender.

Not to mention had he had a valid license, and had he decided to make a wise decision and not get mixed up into a street race, he'd be getting a new bumper right now.

now the street racing thread got locked before i got a chance to say anything, and i didnt really need to say anything since everyone here pretty much nailed exactly what needed to be said... but seriously man WTF?

you sit there and say street racing is ok as long as you "watch other cars around you"

apparently you didnt watch for that COP car around you when you decided to RACE in a car that was not built or designed to be RACED. I'm not saying you cant race a grandam, obviously you did. you can race anything that moves and i wont argue that you can, but i will say that its mighty STUPID. you're better off racing riding lawn mowers. probably safer and more exciting <_<

then you get FLAMED for posting pictures of yourself literally breaking the law driving home on a suspended license.

maybe you dont know it, but with technology jumping in leaps and bounds, and the laws still being made by guys that are too damn old to find the on switch on their computer, and dont even know how to use "the google", there is almost no protection for you against law enforcement to procure those pics from here, or from your cell phone provider, and charging you with these crimes after the fact. now im not saying they can legally, and im not saying they will take the time to bother with your young stupid ass....

...BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP PAINTING A TARGET ON THE SIDE OF YOURSELF!!!

i learned a long while ago how to stop GETTING myself into trouble, but im 23 and im still learning how to KEEP my ass OUT of trouble.

You need to STOP making these stupid decisions and DECIDE to make the right choices. that may sound STUPID and LAME... but its the TRUTH. you just have to make a conscious decision to stop doing stupid things and do the things that WILL bring you in a positive direction and things that WILL bring you closer to your child, instead of things that will FURTHER the distance you from your offspring.

kids need their parents. you need to wisen up so you can show YOUR child the RIGHT way, once you figure out what that is!!! it takes a lot of mistakes before you get it right, so dont beat yourself up over it... but dont ignore the lesson that is trying to be taught.

there is always a lesson, whether its someone trying to teach you, or life is trying to teach you, if you didnt learn anything from it your probably were wasting your time