Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

ga got in a wreck

' date='Mar 30 2010, 12:52 AM' post='19103']

The law doesn't care about your situation. A suspended license is a suspended license. Cops don't want to hear a sob story. You gambled with street racing, and lost your license. Driving is a privlage, not a right. You'll need to find other means of transportation. Whether it's a friend or a family member.

But what boggles my mind beyond belief...you're 17. Where the bloody hell is your parents in all of this? I know if I pulled this shit in my household, I'd have my ass beat, and bye bye car, hell...bye any sort of freedom.

Driving without a license, there is NO excuse to be behind the wheel.

chris i already told you i got kicked out wen they found out about me haven a kid i live by myself you want me to get beat come beat the shit out of my chris if u think i need it so bad tthan hell be it

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chris i already told you i got kicked out wen they found out about me haven a kid i live by myself you want me to get beat come beat the shit out of my chris if u think i need it so bad tthan hell be it

You need to chill. I never made a threat.

You're making excuses for your bad actions. The point being, what you've been doing is illegal. And you're getting super defensive to myself and everyone else pointing out the obvious. We're trying to help, and you're taking offense from it. Why? Why would you want to just fuck up your life like this? For christ's sake, you have a kid goddamnit! Ever thought about how this will affect your child's life? Their behavior? Stop being so damned stubborn and selfish! Christ...

' date='Mar 30 2010, 01:09 AM' post='19107']

You need to chill. I never made a threat.

You're making excuses for your bad actions. The point being, what you've been doing is illegal. And you're getting super defensive to myself and everyone else pointing out the obvious. We're trying to help, and you're taking offense from it. Why? Why would you want to just FORD up your life like this? For christ's sake, you have a kid goddamnit! Ever thought about how this will affect your child's life? Their behavior? Stop being so damned stubborn and selfish! Christ...

i wont let my kid starve cause i cant go to work cause i got fired cause i lost my licens sorry chris sorry i eff up all the dam time sorry i cant do anything right i didnt mean to get hit i em sorry for everything chris i cant take all this at once sorry shit

' date='Mar 30 2010, 01:20 AM' post='19110']

Ugh!

It's like talking to a bloody wall. I'm done.

This thread needs to be locked. It's obvious nobody is getting through that thick head of yours.

ok chris wut ever i give u win ill leave for good

dude, go get a moped. you can drive one with a suspended licence. does it suck? yes. is it alternate LEGAL transportation? YES

like he said, driving is a privilege, NOT a right!

ok chris wut ever i give u win ill leave for good

No one wants you to leave, you're just not listening. Try to calm down, re-read the thread, and see if you can understand the points we're trying to make.

When I got hit it did more damage. I live in a no fault state so both insurance rates would go up. But luckly I got paid CASH for my bumper and paint. Guess what I over charged him by 100 bucks because I could.

Moral of the story, obay the rules and you win in the end. But you still go to hell.

DancingLock.gifDancingLock.gifDancingLock.gifDancingLock.gifDancingLock.gifDancingLock.gif

Commendable job everyone but he just does not get it, I dont think there is anything more you all can do at this point.