Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to the site!

whats going on guys im Jeremy, im 18, i drive a 00 grand am se just something to have fun with for a little bit until i can save up enough from working to afford something nicer. Its nothing special its got a cold air, 8000k hids, tinted tails, powdercoated oem wheels, fart can ( :bacon: ) then for the beats, i have a alpine headunit, all 4 new pioneer speakers (4x6 and 6x9s in the rear) a kenwood 1000w amp and a 12" rockford fosgate punch..thats about it for now like i said until i can afford something new. comments welcomeC:\Users\jcorbeil\Pictures\IMG00112[1].jpg

C:\Users\jcorbeil\Pictures\IMG00113[1].jpg

C:\Users\jcorbeil\Pictures\IMG00115[1].jpg

and a picture of my dads focus for fun

C:\Users\jcorbeil\Pictures\IMG00108[1].jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! :bacon:

The pictures you tried to upload are in your C: drive. We can't see them that way. You may want to set up a PhotoBucket account and copy and paste the link to the pics from there. :bacon:

Welcome to the site. I can't see pics on my end...

But from what you said, it sounds clean. Fart cannon? Come on... What other plans you have in mind? And what motor is in there?

I see the pic issue now, you can't host them off your computer directly. Do you have a photobucket account? Upload them into photobucket, then use the IMG codes it gives you for the images.

hey guys sorry about the technical difficulties i got pics now

IMG001161-1.jpg

IMG001151-1.jpg

IMG001141-1.jpg

IMG001131-1.jpg

IMG001121-1.jpg

My dads focus ha

IMG001081-1.jpg

my system

IMG00056-1.jpg

IMG00049-1.jpg

IMG00053-1.jpg

Older pics:

IMG00026-1.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

also now instead of the xr racing sticker i have a Grand am owners club in white sticker ha

Hold on let me see if I can fix it for you then merge it with your welcome thread. :D

All fixed. ;)

Nice ride! :lol2:

I've seen your GA from somewhere before... You on gaownersclub.com?

I love the color. If you can find some black housing headlights, rid the juice cannon it'll look cleaner. I LOVE white letter tires, it's just that cool. Lose the pinstripe and rice sticker in the back too.

Nice looking car and I have always liked that green. I have the same head unit and love it. Does yours tend to loose time though? Mine is about a minute every two months.