Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Member: 2009 Vibe GT

Hey everyone! My name is Carrie. I'm 25 (almost 26) and I'm from Sandwich, Illinois (bring on the sandwich jokes :P !). I was referred to this website by Kleindl earlier today and joined immediately! Actually, I have also already ordered two stickers to represent the site!

My parents and I have been Pontiac lovers for a long time now :cheers: ! I have actually never driven any other make of car. My first car was a 1994 Sunbird LE Sedan, my second car was a 2002 Sunfire GT Coupe, my third car was a 2002 Sunfire SE Sedan and my fourth (current) car is a 2009 Vibe GT. My parents had a 1989 Sunbird LE Sedan. My mom had a 1998 Sunfire SE Sedan and now has a 2009 Vibe GT.

We are so sad that Pontiac is no more. My mom and I just noticed yesterday that our local (former) Pontiac dealer took the giant arrowhead off the front of the building. It was a huge dose of reality that our beloved Pontiac is no more B) .

Listed below are my Car Domain pages:

My 2009 Vibe GT

My mom's 2009 Vibe GT

My 2002 Sunfire SE Sedan

My 2002 Sunfire GT Coupe

I am an active, loyal member of The J-Body Organization, Generation Vibe and Wisconsin GM-Tuners. I have already posted the link for FP on all three in an effort to try and recruit more members with different models. I look forward to being an active, loyal member of this site as well.

Thanks for reading!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!!! Thanks for the advertising B):cheers:

Nice Vibe you got there!

Thanks! No problem! I have also added the link to my Car Domain pages and joined the Facebook page. I also sent out invitations for the Facebook page to ten Pontiac owner friends :P . I've been busy!

Heyyy Carrie!! Glad to see you made it

Thanks Ken!

:welcome: and who said sammiches? are they ice cweam sammiches?

Thanks! We have any sammich you could imagine :P!

:cheers::lol2:

Thanks!

:lol2: to ANOTHER VIBE OWNER! Nice Vibe btw. Any mods or to come mods?

I am on GenVibe but not to active there. My buddy used to be active but he totaled his vibe and got a honda "VTAK!". lol.

:lol2:

Thanks! Mods are as follows:

Engine:

- K&N Typhoon silver powder coated cold air intake

Wheels:

- winter: '07 Toyota Camry 16" steel wheels

- 205/55/16 Kelly Explorer tires

- Dorman black lug nuts and wheel locks

Exterior:

- Sylvania Silver Star bulbs (9145) in the fog lights

- Sylvania Silver Star Ultra bulbs (9006 / 9005) in the headlights

- Stealth Auto chrome amber bulbs (3457) in the front turn signals

- 35% tinted windows

- silver "genvibe.com" sticker on the lower passenger side of the hatch glass

- Stealth Auto chrome amber bulbs (7440) in the rear turn signals

- Sylvania Silver Star bulbs (921) in the reverse lights

- "PONTIAC VIBE GT" badges removed from the hatch

- Super Bright LEDs natural white WLED-x5 bulb (168) in the license marker

Interior:

- GM premium all weather floor mats

- GM premium all weather cargo mat

Miscellaneous:

- independent fog lights

- AHLs disabled

- DRLs disabled

- Cobra 10 band extra sensory detection radar/laser detector (hard wired)

Future:

Engine:

- Optima Red Top battery (whenever the factory one dies)

Suspension:

- TRD red powder coated strut tower brace (still going back and forth on this one since there is a factory strut tower brace on it already)

Brakes:

- calipers painted black

Only a couple more small things as you can see and I'll be done with it. No one makes much for it, but that's fine by me because I wasted way too much money on my Sunfires with nothing to show for it.

I am pretty active on GenVibe. I read everything on there before I got my Vibe. It's what made my mind up to get the Vibe so I am definitely grateful for that because I <3 my Vibe.

;)

Thanks!

Aren't you the lady I bought my bumper from!?! :P

Hum... I do seem to recall an impromptu road trip to Rockford last summer :P!!!

]Awesome! Another Vibe! Looks good for now, any plans down teh line?

Thanks! Only a couple things: black painted calipers (coming soon before the 18s go back on), an Optima Red Top whenever the factory battery dies and possibly a TRD red powder coated strut bar. I am pretty much done with it and I am happy with it the way it is.

Very nice Vibe! ;)

Welcome!

Thanks!

Pretty much done? lulz nobody's ever done with their car until it's no longer in their possesion. Almost three years of ownership on my GA, and I'm still modding it. :welcomeFP:

Pretty much done? lulz nobody's ever done with their car until it's no longer in their possesion. Almost three years of ownership on my GA, and I'm still modding it. :lol2:

Nope, I can honestly say I am done with it. Before the 18s go back on for the warm weather the calipers will be painted black and that will be it until the factory battery dies and I replace it with a Red Top. No one makes anything for the '09-'10 Vibes and I wasted way too much money on my Sunfires with nothing to show for it. I am enjoying having a "normal" reliable car to drive way too much to even consider doing anything else to it. It's perfect the way it is.

Welcome!

Thanks!