Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Pics of our Pets Thread

Jedi3

• Founders
13 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

AH ! whos a Daddys boy then!!

He really is. Went for a drive last weekend and my fiancée said he just went around the house whining looking for me and then just sat by my office door waiting for me to come out. When I finally came home, he went crazy.

• Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
7 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Who's more in love with the llittle guy? You or your fiancee? 

Thanks for sharing Ringo!

Good question. I end up having to wake up to take him out and deal with him during the work day so could be her by a hair :lol: . We love the little guy so much though. He's absolutely insane but makes us laugh so much.

I know what you mean. When I use to drive to work, Molly spent all day with my wife Nancy. However, I am the one the potty trained her, still feeds and waters her, takes her outside to let her do her business, plays with her, pets her, occasionally walk her, she'd sleep in my room, train her, etc. Nancy would give her treats and now her daily meds.

Now that we both work at home, Molly stays upstairs with Nancy most of the time but she does come down stairs to be with me from time to time (or to let me know she needs to go out more likely).

I think I love Molly more but I know we all lover her. Molly is definitely a pampered pooch.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK here is the backstory.

I'm in Tampa, Florida with Cheech in 1973. Me and Cheech were doing a show at Curtis Hixon Hall. See back then, Cheech and I had this bit called "The Dogs."We were still a few years away from "Up in Smoke", but our stage shows were drawing massive crowds... Mostly the kind of folks who ain't big on rules... (obviously). Picture this: two grown men, on all fours, sniffing... well, you get the idea. But what sent it over the edge? Cheech decided to pick up a real cop's hat using his teeth and then acted like he was "marking his territory" right on the cop's HEAD. (Funny? Absolutely... a good idea? No. No it wasn't.)I'll give you a second to laugh at that visual. Done?  Okay, now get this – that particular cop didn't find it nearly as funny as you did. So, after our show, they decided to arrest us. But the funniest part? The other cops were fighting over who was the biggest fan and who would get to drive us to jail. 😂(Which was good for us... 'cause while we were being arrested for indecency, our manager was throwing out all the weed we had in the green room! Thank God for distracted cops...)On the way to jail, we were still in show mode - cracking jokes, and having a blast even while getting our mug shots taken.But when we got to the actual jail, things got a bit more real.Remember, this was a Saturday night... All the "frequent flyers" up to no good were hanging out with us in the "drunk tank" they decided to put us in for the night...One guy was passed out drunk using the only roll of toilet paper in the joint for a pillow..Cheech even asked the jailer for some "pink toilet tissue" in a super flamboyant voice. Then the guy came back and pulled Cheech out of the cell. And put him in an elevator to a lower floor. Suddenly things started getting real. Turns out the cops were just trying to separate us because we were having too much fun... This is supposed to be jail after all...Some we hit, some we missed, but each gave us a story... (An important thing for a comedian) So, next time you're in a bit of a pickle, think of me and Cheech in that Tampa jail, and remember: it's not about the situation, but the story you get out of it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 11:48 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Lol he spit right on her for a spit bath (such disrespect)... Smh. At least I spit on the rag before Red gets a spit bath. 😂

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...