Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Pics of our Pets Thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

At least his legs are proportionate at that size Ringo. 😁  They are very smart dogs.   Congrat's   Betcha can't wait.

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Haha 2

• Founders
26 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

At least his legs are proportionate at that size Ringo. 😁  They are very smart dogs.   Congrat's   Betcha can't wait.

Body is still super long :lol:   Very excited! Puppy proofing the house and getting ready.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2021 at 6:34 PM, indymanjoe said:

All my pics are either Remi or my Grandkids LOL

IMG_8201[1].JPG

Is that your coat or Michelle's? Remi looks like he's trying to hide for some reason. Did he get a hold of another one of Michelle's slippers?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Founders
On 11/13/2021 at 6:28 PM, Ringo64 said:

Corgo is officially home. Toastie already has us wrapped around his paw. 

4A9083B4-4F2F-46F6-9EED-039CF4057E1C.jpeg

0FB3D0C0-5B5A-40C2-BBC2-3B298798FFCC.jpeg

Worst day of my fiancée’s and my life yesterday. This little guy passed away suddenly on us 😢. Had a virus in his GI track and went from absolutely fine, no symptoms to not in matter of hours. We rushed him to the vet on the first symptom and he passed away a few hours later from shock/cardiac arrest as he had some internal bleeding. We’re devastated and in shock. He was the best, sweetest, and smartest puppy. 

• Sad 3

Ringo - sorry to hear about your loss man! The little guy was adorable and you can't help but love him. I know you will miss him. Losing a dog is never easy. I just remind myself that "all dogs go to heaven" and that helps a little.

We are here for you if you need a virtual shoulder to cry on dude!

• Like 1

• Founders

Thanks, bud! He was the best puppo, gave love to everyone, not a mean cell in his body and we gave him so much love. Corgis aren’t normally a cuddly breed but he was from the start and that’s what my fiancée wanted more than anything.

He was my office buddy. Working from home can be lonely at times and he would always be at my feet playing with his toys.

My fiancée had an Instagram for him which I thought was a little crazy at the time but so glad now because we have so many photos and failed attempts. https://instagram.com/toastiethedappercorgi?utm_medium=copy_link

Give anything to just have another day with him. 

• Like 1

We all know the loss of our BEST friends.  Sayin goodbye is hard and the reason I keep saying no more dogs.  But the right LIL somebody that needs you will come along.  They say the dog picks you and I believe that.  Sorry for your loss buddy.

• Like 2

Ringo, I opened my notifications this morning , saw the pets thread notification and thought of you ,I was expecting to open it and see your little  guy .... but it wasn’t to be ! I started reading and my heart just sank ! 

I am so sorry for you and your partner , it’s like loosing a child, and it sucks !!! 

The bond that you had would have been  so strong and he would have loved you so much, in his little time on earth 

but remember this , what time he had was a good and loving time.

my thoughts are with you 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Founders

Meet the new loaf in our house. Hoagie is our new corgi pup we brought home today!!

After Toastie unexpectedly passed away, we knew we’d get another dog but weren’t sure when. I’m not the mushy type but one night, my fiancée and I had a conversation about when we did Toastie would take aside the pup in heaven and tell him about how much we will love him and to love us well as we meant so much to Toastie. The next morning we reached out to our breeder to see when her next litter would be. It happened to be that morning! Being Toastie’s half brother, we knew it was a sign from Toastie. It also turned out that Hoagie was born on the day Toastie would be 4 months old. Definitely meant to be. After 2 months that convo took place, Hoagie is home. Even though we could never replace Toastie, happy to have a little fur ball in the house again!

71C2DE86-9175-4876-A2CA-9BACD8396C10.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Founders
45 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Ringo, I'm happy for you that you have a new bundle of joy in your home.

We’re super happy to have another trouble maker in the house! I won’t be the only one in the dog house now :lol:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 10:40 AM, Ringo64 said:

Meet the new loaf in our house. Hoagie is our new corgi pup we brought home today!!

After Toastie unexpectedly passed away, we knew we’d get another dog but weren’t sure when. I’m not the mushy type but one night, my fiancée and I had a conversation about when we did Toastie would take aside the pup in heaven and tell him about how much we will love him and to love us well as we meant so much to Toastie. The next morning we reached out to our breeder to see when her next litter would be. It happened to be that morning! Being Toastie’s half brother, we knew it was a sign from Toastie. It also turned out that Hoagie was born on the day Toastie would be 4 months old. Definitely meant to be. After 2 months that convo took place, Hoagie is home. Even though we could never replace Toastie, happy to have a little fur ball in the house again!

71C2DE86-9175-4876-A2CA-9BACD8396C10.jpeg

How's the Hoagie???  Gettin big??  No updates?

• Founders

He’s doing great! Growing quickly, already up 5 lbs since we picked up! (1:5th of his adult weight 😂) Turned 3 months old yesterday and got his 2nd round of shots last Friday so been able to enjoy meeting other doggos now. Friends with a 4 month old pup down the road that’s twice the size of him, funny to see 😂😂  . Few recent pics from the last few days.

42206D30-9631-49F8-910E-37AA8E15C8C9.jpeg

6B882F09-5351-435A-BF6C-6C4207074E04.jpeg

BB5EDE2E-1D29-415C-82AE-7BC529CAA9C8.jpeg

721DE4E8-DB8C-46F1-B58B-D3228458785F.jpeg

• Like 1