Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Leaving for a while

Okay guys as many of you already know, I joined the Massachusetts Army National Guard. Monday I ship out for BCT (Basic). I'll be down in Fort Jackson, SC for 9 weeks. Afterwards I will be going to Fort Lee, VA for my AIT (Job training) for 10 weeks. I'm learning to be a 91D, basically a generator mechanic.

I'll be gone until the beginning of October. Maybe I'll find some time to say hello, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyways, If I don't get to talk to you boys(and gals) at all during the summer I just want to say goodbye! Wish me luck! I'll miss you assholes.

-PV2 havoc1482

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So next time we talk to ya, you'll be a MAN? Good luck with that! :lol2: It's a big step bro, you'll do fine. HINT...Leave the pink shirt home. :slap:

9 weeks of piece and quiet with minimum aggravation. I am looking forward to it.

NCM's can't live with em' can't dig a toilet without them.

Good luck with that one. It could take some Taco Bell on one of your leave days.

HELLO BOYS. Hows it going? I'm currently forcing out an MRE!

4ereme6y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Which was hard to do? Forcing in down? Or out?

I guess you will learn to appreciate what a Charlie Foxtrot, SNAFU, and RUFUBAR means from here on out too.

The 120th C Co gets reeeaalll dull. I just got back from staff duty. Sit at a desk for hours staring at a phone. "120th RECEPTION BATTALION. PVT WOLAK SPEAKING. HOW MAY I HELP YOU SIR OR MA'AM?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk