Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Leaving for a while

Featured Replies

Okay guys as many of you already know, I joined the Massachusetts Army National Guard. Monday I ship out for BCT (Basic). I'll be down in Fort Jackson, SC for 9 weeks. Afterwards I will be going to Fort Lee, VA for my AIT (Job training) for 10 weeks. I'm learning to be a 91D, basically a generator mechanic.



I'll be gone until the beginning of October. Maybe I'll find some time to say hello, but I'm not holding my breath.



Anyways, If I don't get to talk to you boys(and gals) at all during the summer I just want to say goodbye! Wish me luck! I'll miss you assholes.



-PV2 havoc1482


  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best of luck to ya!


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Good luck, ya faggot. <3


So next time we talk to ya, you'll be a MAN? Good luck with that! :lol2: It's a big step bro, you'll do fine. HINT...Leave the pink shirt home. :slap:


9 weeks of piece and quiet with minimum aggravation. I am looking forward to it.


^ LMAO


tractors gonna get lonely man..good luck stay safe


Good luck Havoc.



One other thing....your barn door is open ! :lol2:


  • Founders

Best of luck, bud!


Good luck dude! We'll defiantly miss your shenanigans around here


  • Author

SORRY JUSTA, COULDN'T WEAR THE PINK SHIRT YOU LOVE SO MUCH. I HOPE YOU CAN STILL GET YO ROCKS OFF TO THIS THO




10010462_10202659277457740_6928187567167

Pretty KAKI Hovoc.


much luck out there man.


  • Author

AINT NO RELAXIN AT FORT JACKSON!!!!!!!!


NCM's can't live with em' can't dig a toilet without them.


  • Founders

Our little private is off and leaving the nest



post-1-0-71517300-1399932264_thumb.jpg


image011.jpg


  • Author

HELLO BOYS. Hows it going? I'm currently forcing out an MRE!

4ereme6y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Good luck with that one. It could take some Taco Bell on one of your leave days.


They spelled your name backwards. :lol2:


  • Founders

They spelled your name backwards. :lol2:

You know... government :picard:

:rofl:

HELLO BOYS. Hows it going? I'm currently forcing out an MRE!

4ereme6y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Which was hard to do? Forcing in down? Or out?

I guess you will learn to appreciate what a Charlie Foxtrot, SNAFU, and RUFUBAR means from here on out too.

  • Founders

3aqy3uma.jpg

Well... uhhh...

  • Author

The 120th C Co gets reeeaalll dull. I just got back from staff duty. Sit at a desk for hours staring at a phone. "120th RECEPTION BATTALION. PVT WOLAK SPEAKING. HOW MAY I HELP YOU SIR OR MA'AM?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  • Founders

Sounds like fun


Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.