Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you like this one better? the other one was cute but not up to my standards.

• 1 month later...

sorry my computer is dead :rofl:

sig shop closed till further notice. :(

ya, same here. terrible terrible times. only if we had a donation box outside our shops... :(

It has come to my attention that some of my artwork & photoshops have been STOLEN and being used by another website/forum. The work in this thread is mine and mine alone unless I have given it to you. alot/most of the sigs were made for the froum members to have but ALL other artwork/PS's are my property soley or the property of foreverpontiac aka Jim ringo64, Ghost and myself(joe/jedi3.).

:lol2::lol2:

THIEVERY.

Let's hunt them down! I has pitchfork and torch!

But in all seriousness, I HATE that about people, omfg. WHY STEAL, SRSLY. WHY SO MUCH DISHONESTY!? ALAKFJSF:L.

hnda8n aka: thatguy aka: blackmajic

He started his own ripoff version of FP and stole from me and copied some of Jims work too.

Also used FP & FB to steal some of our members.

That's the guy who invited me to some free forum and keeps messaging me... sorry to hear that, I didn't even know who it was, just got on because I saw some other members from here on there, but I don't post...

That's the guy who invited me to some free forum and keeps messaging me... sorry to hear that, I didn't even know who it was, just got on because I saw some other members from here on there, but I don't post...

do you mean he used FP's private messaging system to invite/steal and promote his new site? :lol2:

WTF

• Founders

do you mean he used FP's private messaging system to invite/steal and promote his new site? :lol2:

WTF

I'd say that's pretty low, using the site you stole stuff from (let alone the idea) to recruit for members. I'm not saying to those on here that joined that you have to leave but I'm saying how can you be apart of a lie?

Don't want to make a big deal but it just hurts inside to think somebody has stolen our hard work...

i hate when people do this, happens to us at GM Tunerz sometimes, members of other local car clubs come on our forum and try to get our potential members to go to their club instead, its just wrong

He messaged me too but I assumed he had gotten permission! Eek. Sorry about that. I didn't join because I'm perfectly happy over here. I like you guys! That and it seemed kind of redundant to me since it's basically what FP is.

I don't know why everyone can't just be honest. It really makes life a lot easier.

Nope I have no activity with that forum, this one takes up all my post whoring time and besides, I love all of you guys and try to fund this site, as it's built for Pontiac lovers! The other site is just an imitation knock-off :lol2:

I didn't realize who this douche was at first.

I signed up to his little site and everything, not knowing I've had some nasty words with this guy in the past.

I called him on his shit for when he made the SN, "That Guy", and he sent me some nasty PMs when I posted a lulzy vid about the Haitian crisis earlier this year, I mean, the guy threatened me for having my own opinion. :agreed:

FYI, Mando, Pedro, Mark and Bill's car is still on his site. Better go take 'em down before he tries anything else.

To Jimmy and Joe:

Make an announcement here, to notify our members who have crossposted on the fake site, to make them aware of who's really behind the lame site.

trust me I think I did make him cry. :agreed:

and his membership went from 20 to 13 in two days. :)

and there is one or two people that I havent pm'd yet. :)

but any who................. moving on ;)

my laptop does not have enouff HP to run PS. :)