Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

Hey man how you been? long time no see welcome back!

NP ill make you something.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man how you been? long time no see welcome back!

NP ill make you something.

I'm good....kind of put the car on hold as far as new mods go, doing a lot of home improvement projects lately which is taking up most of my free time and $$money$$. You?

I can't wait to see what you come up with this time Jedi!!

Glad everything is going well for you and I hope to see you around the form some more showing off your new sig. :lol:

LightningGAsig.png

Just make sure to save this to your own Photobucket account please.

Glad everything is going well for you and I hope to see you around the form some more showing off your new sig. :lol:

LightningGAsig.png

WOW!!! Thanks Jedi! :lol:

I like Lightnings old one but it works still :rofl:

Yeah the old one was definitely pimp but it was an older pic of the car. Since that sig I bought new rims and have air ride so I wanted to update it.

New one is still sick looking and works for me! :lol:

Hey jedi is there a way I can send you the PSD for the Phoenix ad I have? I want to ask you if you can make a sig using that or the following 2 pics

dscf2329.jpg

dscf2326j.jpg

I'll see what I can come up with or use the ad but that may be too much. (bussy) dont worry I got ya back. :lol:

I used your pic and had to make alot of the background/pic since it was not wide enouff and did a color fix to it.

havoc1482sig.png

make sure to save this to your own Photobucket account please.

LightningGAsig.png

Anyway someone could resize this to fit these requirements:

500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Every time I try to resize it it gets really pixelated (sp).

sorry this is the best I can get it too. I hate how some forums are so strict with that stuff.

post-2-1305418578_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was bored the other day made some siggies, If you guys dont want them its cool since you dident ask for them. I had fun anyways.... :(

I made the background and all the smoke affect from scratch and am super happy with it. ;)

seems to really put the car in the image very well.

post-2-1306495498_thumb.jpg

I added a new background and some lighting affects to really put the car in the pic. :lol:

post-2-1306495537_thumb.jpg

make sure to save this to your own Photobucket account please.

• 4 weeks later...

my last 2 sigs

jedisig.png

sig5.png

and my new one.

jedi3nightsigcopy.jpg

I get board easy with them sometimes, I get these ideas and im like I wonder if I could do that. Inspiration just hits me and I go to work on it. I google how to's and then use my sig or someones possible new sig to learn something new.

the blue one I wanted to see if I could reflect the background on the hood. the next one I wanted to make it look like a 3d block/plaque on the forum. The new one was just a cool pic I found on google and just had to use it. I think the car looks real close to looking like its real there. then I made my name look a little 3d ish. If you look my rim/tire is reflecting on the ground. it took alot of lighting affects ect to put the car in the pic and alot of recoloring ect. Im real happy with it.

WOW Joe....that new one looks sick!!!! (not the others don't)

The reflection on the floor is what really sets it off nicely. I noticed it before I even read your post!