Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

The01Cav you dident ask me to make you one but you hade some great pics to work with and I was board last night. So here ya go! :lol: I think the smoke affect came out really cool looking and its something new I learned that I have been itching to try out.

hope you like it. :lol:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Please save it to your own photobucket accout please.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Looks good!

There are a couple areas where I would have made the smoke heavier but it's not bad. I as well would recommend a bolder font, right now it's too skinny and hard to read.

Just my .02 :lol:

Thanks guys :lol:

The smoke was a lot of work and I have 4 diff layers of smoke on there. I dident want to over do it. There are 2 layers infront of the car and 2 behind the car. I kinda like the font but all this is an opinion and there is no right or wrong.

Looks like you used the Liquid tool? What did you liquify?

I dident use a liquid tool, why do you think it looks that way?

That is such a cool sig! Jedi, you're the best Sig maker in the forum business! haha

thanks man :)

I dident use a liquid tool, why do you think it looks that way?

Yeah is does. I've done some flaming text and used the liquid tool and it looks exactly like that.

I used the Layer Style tools = "Bevel and emboss" & "Contour" on the text.

Ahh I see. Well you can get that same effect on objects if you make a glowing edge around it (using 2 layers of the same object, I forget all the steps lol) and then dragging the edge out with the liquify tool.

• Founders

Interesting... I probably would have spent hours messing around with brushes and the eraser :lol:

or use the cloud generator and blend that in someway

Yea Marks sig I used the cloud generator tool and messed around with all kinds of img tools on it. I liked it but it was not a 100% what I wanted. But im still happy with his cuz it worked out well for his sig since his was more abstract. But I really wanted to learn how to do it the right way. This looks more real IMO and was not that hard to do.