Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

' date='Jun 22 2010, 12:34 PM' post='30324']

Emmy wants chicks, guns, and firetrucks.

you should totally do this for me nexxt =]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joe, the LS1 gto one, the animated one should work for it but it is x50 too wide. the animated one is an allowable file size but the dimensions are too large width wise.

heres what LS1GTO says

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 150 pixels or 117.2 KB (whichever is smaller).

and the animated one is 450x200 so its just too wide. if you can change that that would be great (if possible)

hu.... thats the size we used last time. (450x200) but whatever ill look at it tonight. :lol2:

thanks! idk if its too wide or that its animated. if u take it below 150, ill take a loot and see if it works, otherwise ill have to compress the still as it is like 600 k lmao

thanks! idk if its too wide or that its animated. if u take it below 150, ill take a loot and see if it works, otherwise ill have to compress the still as it is like 600 k lmao

Im thinking that its animated

the FP one is 600x150 & 124kb (animated) did you try and use that one? Also the ls1gto one is 450x200 & 127KB (animated). I remember we had all these issues last time with ls1gto do you still have your last sig I made you for there??? If so take a look at it and let me know the size of the file.

did a PS of my rain pic added more rain, color fix and some other stuff. Im realy happy with how it came out and think I have perfected my rain techniec.

click to enlarge to see the full pic. (you will see it much better)

CopyofDSC02248CHOP2.jpg

not sure if im done with it yet........

emilytodd3.png

cool :rolleyes:

thanks mark for the heads up!!!!

:lol2:

I also made myself one I like his so much.

I got a new photoshop project for you, now that you perfected the side scrolling banner, try to take a pic of a car in a still shot, and make it look like in motion.

Example, I'll use a pic of my car:

P2090076.jpg

You might have to really change the scenery, but you'll make the car look like it's in motion, but since the wheel is cocked the the left, make the car lean to the right, as if it's taking a turn at high speed.

I only can do sideview shots at this point. I have not tried to do 2/3 angles yet and I can see it will me a whole diff game. I just made you like 6 siggys your good for a while. lol

Not for a siggy, :rolleyes:

But it'll be a still shot, not a motion one like your sig. But you MAKE the still shot look like you captured the car in motion. Not animated though.

ooooo ok I see yea I may be able to do that, not sure when i'll get to it. :rolleyes:

MTZ you had asked for a new siggy on your other forum and I played aroud with some this morning. :cheers:

MTZVibesig4.png

MTZVibesig2-1.png

MTZVibesig1.png

MTZVibesig5.png

MTZVibesig3.png