Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

jeddiii! your slacking!!

I have not forgotten :) Just have not figured out what im doing for you next. Also I dont realy want to change yours since yours if one of my favorites.

yea Chris that should last you a gooood long while. ;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, youre missing an important question Jedi. and that is...what do you like Em? its a start Jedi.

yes jedi i know i love mine too and i want it to last a while haha but its officially summer =]

and ghosty i like anything haha purple is the favorite color but lime green and torquoise blue too =]

zebra print is beast..ohio state football and minnesota vikings..uhmm chris tell them you know me more then i know myself

Joe, can you make copies of the banners you made for me to these specs, so I can use them on FullThrottleV6 and other sites?

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 150 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

Thank you, sir!

i thought id jus share this...the last time i posted, well basically anyone posted in you Siggie thread on G6P. over 6 months now. :P

Need a sig step inside (jedi's sig thread)

[ Go to page: 1 ... 32, 33, 34 ]

in Photo Mountain

jedi3

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Ghost

sorry been busy with work youll get them soon.

:P

I just worked on it some more and its going to be so BAD ASS I almost dont want to give it to you! B)

I was looking at it and saying I should keep it for myself but I wont. :agreed:

your lucky your my bud ;)

sorry been busy with work youll get them soon.

:P

I just worked on it some more and its going to be so BAD ASS I almost dont want to give it to you! B)

I was looking at it and saying I should keep it for myself but I wont. :agreed:

your lucky your my bud ;)

hahaha

2009111983114_borat.jpg

2009111983114_borat.jpg

Jedi, you should this guy to Crimsons siggy. :agreed: put him in the drivers seat, or sitting next to Crimson with Bruno.

Here ya go Crimson :lol2:

I finally perfected the spinning wheels and rolling background art. As you know I have worked on this many times before with fair results. Each time I learned something new and they got better and better. I was never a 100% happy with them but this time I think I nailed it. As you can now see why I almost dident give it to you and may make a similar one for myself. IMO it almost looks real.

FP

crimsonbadasssig-1.gif

g6p

crimsonbadasssig2.gif

ls1GTO

crimsonbadass3.gif

incase ls1GTO don't allow animated sigs

crimsonbadass3-1.png

crimsonavatar.png

As always PLEASE save to your own photobucket accout.