Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

O happy day... new old Goat!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice non-hideaway lights.

Cool very Cool.

Break out the 8-Tracks!

Looks like shes already marking her turf ;)

wheres Santa nao? i wanna give him my wishlist.

Well.. he's about 3,000 miles from you now. He was on his way to Baltimore- he's got an old 911 and XKE in the truck that have one-way tickets on a boat to Europe.

(BTW... don't tell anyone I told you this, but Santa has lost weight, shaved his beard and is calling himself Driver Dave these days.)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but seems santa missed my house With the Goat..It happens(he is really old after all)..so I'll arrange pick up of MY car.. :drool: Need more Pics! Nice,awesome,cool,F**King awesome car! I knew i could find the right words.LOL

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but seems santa missed my house With the Goat..It happens(he is really old after all)..so I'll arrange pick up of MY car.. :drool: Need more Pics! Nice,awesome,cool,F**King awesome car! I knew i could find the right words.LOL

From what I understand, there was a last minute change of plans when you got bumped to the Naughty List and I was next on the Nice List. :P

Seriously though, I am in awe of folks like you and JUSTA6 that can restore your own cars. :bowdown:

It's all about keepin em that way once your done. :pontiac: Your off to a fantastic start. I forsee many awards in your future. Maybe a CALANDER spot to start?? Joe is now our go to guy for early 70's. He even knows what's under the old uncoating. I cheated. Frosty has dropped a couple notches on the FOOD chain, since going AWOL. A Wandering Old Lemans. :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

From Salem MO....lol that's right next to me.

Car is just stunning.

I am the fourth owner and until I brought it to VA last month, it had been in MO and OK all it's life.

BTW Sam, that was your 666 post... YIKES!!!! :badGT:

Here's a couple of pics from a car show at the local high school this past Sunday:

Show001_zpse58f076e.jpg

Show002_zps9ee0f45c.jpg

cool. did you submit a photo for a shot at our calendar?

No, the shots I have so far are not very interesting and I'm kind of a Johnny-come-lately this year anyway.

• 2 weeks later...