Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Jakeman's 09 3.5L Summit White G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im at 24k and I bought the car with 11k about a year ago... I use it for everything though, including my trips to Mexico... man this depresses me... I need to get a hooptie ASAP!

lol I'm about to hit 80K in my 07 LOL

holy nuts! i have an 01 and havent even hit 70k and my car is older then yours hahaha

i have an 06 and im gonna hit 68k soon, emily we drive alot, like ALOT! lol, i drive nearly 75-100 miles a day, jake drives around 65-70 miles a day lol

i have an 06 and im gonna hit 68k soon, emily we drive alot, like ALOT! lol, i drive nearly 75-100 miles a day, jake drives around 65-70 miles a day lol

At Least!

I got pulled over today for doing 47 in a 30. The officer was nice gave me a compliance ticket for $35 and nothing on my record and get to keep my license. Got lucky again

• 2 weeks later...

Went to court for my no front LP showed the cop pictures. he asked how is was held on and all that stuff took my ticket and said you can leave.

Tomorrow I am paying for my $35 no front LP (not a ticket and not a warrning.) I forget what it is called a con..... i cant think of it.

but anyways

Hopefully this weekend I will be comming home with another Jeep Comanche well it will be the GFs kinda lol

or

it will be a

honda Civic

but either way Im getting the Comanche with or without her it will just take longer if its only me

GET THE CIVIC!

i love those gokarts... srsly... a civic hatch with a stick is one of the most fun little gokarts you will ever own.

and the word you are lookingfor is CONVICTION... be careful 2 of theose in a 24 month period before you are 21 and you lose your license for 3-6 months

Really like all the accent work done to the car with the Red. Some others mentioned White rims for the car...I would say Black, with a Red lip would be awesome.

Hope to see more progression soon once you work things out.

• 2 weeks later...