Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The best Pontiacs in TV & movies

Jedi3

(In no particular order)

I think I have the most important/popular ones but post up any I might of missed.

Smokey & the Bandit

1977 Pontiac Trans Am

77tapfgleam.jpg

Smokey & the Bandit II

1980 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am "Son of Trigger"

drsjhsj7xt.jpg

Smokey & the Bandit III

1983 Pontiac Trans Am

171.jpg

Hooper

1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

126.jpg

Cannonball Run

1979 Pontiac Trans Am police car

untitled-5.jpg

The Wraith

1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

076.jpg

Knight Rider

1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (K.I.T.T.)

490.jpg

The Rockford Files

1974 Pontiac Firebird

244.jpg

Two-Lane Blacktop

1970 Pontiac GTO

599.jpg

The Monkees

The Monkee Mobile 1966 Pontiac GTO

bj20_m.jpg

Transformer

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP (Jazz)

ps014835of1.jpg

The Simpsons

Apu's 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

391.jpg

Bullrun

2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

25780230016_large.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Last Ride. I bet most of you have not heard of this movie. In 2005, I was just browsing through the store one day and ran into this. Made it the year the new GTO came out. Its got like 3 movie stars in it, and made by Universal pictures, I assumed it would be good... and it is. :lol2:

In the movie, "The Judge" and 2004 GTO.

The_Last_Ride__2004___TV__0.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Last Ride. I bet most of you have not heard of this movie. In 2005, I was just browsing through the store one day and ran into this. Made it the year the new GTO came out. Its got like 3 movie stars in it, and made by Universal pictures, I assumed it would be good... and it is. :woot:

In the movie, "The Judge" and 2004 GTO.

The_Last_Ride__2004___TV__0.jpg

I have the DVD in my video collection. The indoor car show scenes shows a bunch of classic Pontiacs in the background too. Some of them belong to Pontiac ad guru Jim Wangers plus a bunch of cars from the San Diego area Ponitac ethusiasts.

Any episode of Overhaulin' featuring a Pontiac Lemans, GTO, or Firebird.

Street Customs episode that took a 2006 GTO, cut the body off of it and grafted on a '69 GTO body onto it.

AJ Janic's new pro-touring '68 Firebird built by YearOne on an episode of Hot Rod TV.

The Tribute Trans Am being built on MuscleCar.

The LeMans built on MuscleCar.

Also in Smokey and the Bandit, Sheriff Buford T. Justice's trashed police cars, plus all the trashed Potniac cop cars in Smokey and the Bandit II.

Every hear of "Pontiac Moon", starring Ted Danson? It features a '49 Pontiac with a straight eight.

You forgot another Burt Reynolds classic Pontiac. Remember the rocket/stunt car Trans Am at the end of "Hooper"?

The 1979 Trans Am cop car in Cannon Ball Run chasing down the Lambo?

The GTO in Two Lane Blacktop

Lemans used in the chase scene of the French Connection

Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez drove Pontiac Cheiftain convertibles in early episodes of "I Love Lucy"

The identical twin Trans Ams used in the movie "Cannonball" with David Carradine. This was the inspiration for the movie, Cannonball Run.

Do NASCAR Pontiacs driven by Richard Petty, Rusty Wallace and some others count in the TV section? Do any other form of racing Pontiacs count in the TV section - like NHRA or drifting?

Monster Garage episode, Wheelie Santa Float, started with a '86 Trans Am with a special '91 Ferrari Testarosa styled body on it.

How am I doing?

Do I win?

CLICKY!!!

I vote no. Type them all out here in this blog, and then you do! Now that would be impressive!!! <_<

Seriously, nice link and reference. <_<

Knight Rider is the one that started it all for me, first car I ever loved.

With a black and gold 3rd gen TA in the driveway, it was definitely Smokey and the Bandit for me, and with a nickname like Frosty, obviously the Snowman is involved in some way too!!! <_<

wtf why is the general lee not in here....

cuz the General is a D O D G E ! :lol2:

I actually read all of it! :lol2: cuz the General is the best movie/tv car of all time!!! just too bad its a Dodge so we default to Knightrider for the win! :rofl:

wtf why is the general lee not in here....

Could it have anything to do with the fact that the General Lee was never a Pontiac? It's just a guess, mind you!!! :lol2:

Now if you were looking for favorite cars from TV and Movies of all time, then the General Lee would definitely be in the discussion. Different topic thread though.