Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new here...heres a few pics of the ride

hey guys...new to this site...fellow member of gaoc and gagt...some guys told me to join up on here to so i finally did...heres some pics of my first ga....it was a 1999 grand am gt...gold 2 door...did a lot of work to it...and totalled it back in august...then few weeks later...bought my 2nd ga...its a 2004 grand am sc/t fusion orange...done some work to it....unfortunatly the crappy rims came with the car...but i got big plans for the car when she's all paid off...now onto the pics...

old ga

DSCI0019.jpg

gatotalled-2.jpg

new ga

003.jpg

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

;)

New one looks great!! I love that color!!

What happened that totaled your old GA? If you don't mind me askin. Ouch! You break your collar bone? been there! but because of football lol.

:welcome:

What happened that totaled your old GA? If you don't mind me askin. Ouch! You break your collar bone?

:lol2: and :badGT:

the story was he was looking at a new Playboy while driving home and got all excited and hit a ramp and did 5 flips in the air.

really IDK lol Phil the GA is looking great man.

the story was he was looking at a new Playboy while driving home and got all excited and hit a ramp and did 5 flips in the air.

:willy_nilly: Nice....

:lol2:

What happened that totaled your old GA? If you don't mind me askin. Ouch! You break your collar bone? been there! but because of football lol.

swerved to avoid animal...back tires were getting bald...back kicked out...swereved...hit the ditched flipped end over end 4.5 times...landed on the roof...I CRAWLED OUT!

' date='Feb 9 2010, 11:16 PM' post='10157']

Delicious Fusion Orange GAGT sedan.

very very delicious

awesome ga wat did u do to f up the old one

what i said above B)

phil love the carss B)

I have a broken collerbone as we speak haha..well its healing =]

ouchers get better...along with ur ga

new one looks sweet! love the color of it, was actually going to have mine painted that color!

thanks!...i looove this color

:lol2: glad to see you are alright and can't wait to see what's in store for the future of your new GA

lots and lots...sc/t body kit...rims...drop...lx9 top swap...eaton SC....tint...BA sound system...the works...lol

thanks darren...and ya...thats exactly what happened...haha

• 2 weeks later...