Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 1991 T/A GTA

Hi everybody, new to the group and thought I'd share my ride with you. It is a 91 GTA with the L98/4L60 with many mods and many to come. Hope you all enjoy it. :)

Mods:

Accel/Lingenfelter SuperRam intake

24 lb Bosch design III injectors

Accel 58 MM throttle body

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

PCMforLESS tuned chip

160 degree thermostat

Hypertech 176 on/166 off fan switch

Hedman headers

Hedman Y pipe

Flowmaster 80 series muffler

Milodon high flow water pump

March underdrive pulleys

Goodyear hi miler hoses

EGR deleted

AIR pump deleted

Cats deleted

TB coolant bypass

MSD streetfire ignition box

NGK G power plugs

Taylor 8MM wires

Hypertech cap and rotor

Hypertech 53K volt coil

K&N air filter

Poly. swaybar endlinks

Poly. trans. mount

KYB GR2 Struts

Ram air II hood

Pics:

38028450027_large.jpg?modal

38028454008_large.jpg?modal

38028454004_large.jpg?modal

38028454012_large.jpg?modal

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!

The hood is made by quite a few different companies and is a replica on the 98-02 WS6 hood. I picked mine up already painted black and ready to go used for $350 out in NJ from a member of TGO. Most people think it is awesome but now and again I find someone who doesn't like it for whatever reason. To each their own though, I love it how it looks, it saves weight, and it is functional Ram Air as soon as I pay for the airbox I need and get it here. :driving:

very nic e looks sexy now wat about this subby i bet chris would love to see that

Thanks guys.

These are my subies. They are both 92's and the black one is the worlds fastest N/A auto street SVX and has held the record for over 5 years. It is retired now and all of its go fast stuff will be moved to the blue one.

23419640037_large.jpg?modal

23419640027_large.jpg?modal

Here are some videos of both cars. The first one is the GTA on th dyno. This was 2 years ago before the exhaust and quite a few other things were done, so it is louder and more powerful now. The second one was shot very recently and is a quick run up to 110 on the highway. The cam is crap and it is best heard with earphones or quality speakers. The third one is my SVX doing 20-115 MPH and the 4th is my blue SVX vs. my black to show how much faster it is. :)

http://video.cardomain.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?id=2017573

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=2563664253241

http://video.cardomain.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?id=652085

http://video.cardomain.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?id=654293

Thanks guys.

These are my subies. They are both 92's and the black one is the worlds fastest N/A auto street SVX and has held the record for over 5 years. It is retired now and all of its go fast stuff will be moved to the blue one.

23419640037_large.jpg?modal

23419640027_large.jpg?modal

I <3 SVX's.

' timestamp='1330215788' post='67343']

I <3 SVX's.

I have 3 of them sitting here. The 2 92 LSL's in the photo and a 94 LE model. I have owned at least a dozen and make my living on them. I run a forum based on them too that is quite popular.

' timestamp='1330842364' post='67792']

If you ever want to sell the black SVX, let me know.

The black one is now retired and pretty much beyond saving due to rust. It will be used for it's performance parts and all the new stuff it has on it to beef up my blue one and keep it going. If your interested in finding one, come over and check out my forums for sale section.

www.svxworldforums.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...