Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Red97gpgt's.... new to him silver 2002 GP GTP.

There will be some pics tomorrow after the weather here clears up a little, but as some of you know my Red GT was hit and totalled, and the check finally cleared and the sales guy on the lot was awesome and held the car for me for 2 weeks :) So im now the proud owner for a supercharged 3800 Grand Prix GTP.

This bad boy has everything, HUD, leather seats, Bose sound, power everything. Only problem is its silver! Already got my black projectors in - hey free mod right?! Thinking of yellow or blue calipers, and tinted tails and a rear debadging are all soon to come!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can speak for this the yellow caliper paint is insanely thin. It may take 4-5 coats for proper coverage. The blue pain does a fairly good job at covering the calipers.

I have been busy, weather is been shitty too - supposed to be sunshine and rainbows tomorrow though, so ill take her out at lunch wash her down and get some snappies for yall.

Pics are in just a few though....

75c369a8.jpg

7fe97e2f.jpg

fcde13ad.jpg

the headlights are a carry over from the GT. buying my retro parts one bit at a time.

also advice from my boss

c49b9c45.jpg

i do too, i keep trying to get my brother trade me from his 2002 GT. lol I need to get a photo of the two together... his is metallic grey..... . Im not normally a fan of silver either but this shade is growing on me.

Picked up some nightshades for tomorrow after work, and am going to debadge the back while i am at it.... of course the GTP badges are staying, any idea where i can find overleays for it?

Took advantage of 55degree day in Indiana....i thought it was winter? But i am not complaining, washed the GTP - and took a couple photos.

Will also be doing some light debadging( dont worry the side emblems are staying), and tinting those horrid stock tails. Since its still gonna be sun shine and rainbows...

Obligitory GTP emblem photo.

7570e528.jpg

Attempt to be artsy in a parking lot....lol

3d43b461.jpg

I know its a little dark...but you can still see how shiney she is.

bc7f6c6b.jpg