Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

New Ricer Thread Num. 4

Featured Replies

I'll never again be able to look @ a TWIX without thinkin of this melting mess. THANKZ

  • Replies 395
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Founders

It's a good thing I already dislike Twix :lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

BRB, sending this to Twix for copyright infringements.

  • 2 weeks later...
258852_285180391582975_1657237497_o.jpg

I have not seen one of those cars in years.

All of my wat.

Same owner as the cav....15724860_large.jpg

Yes, because a Lumina is definitely a racecar...

Because W-Body.

Vibe GXP Edition???

564900_378249658910329_1789890565_n.jpg

And i thought the G6 gxp teeth were bad....

well i guess if you need shelter from a disaster you can kick in the grill and hide.

  • Founders

I was gonna say it looks like 2 mobile doghouses

  • 3 weeks later...
174918_10151201703939844_1383413192_o.jpg

forgot where i saw that but i think it was The Chive.

good way to waste at least $100 worth of fittings.

174918_10151201703939844_1383413192_o.jpg

WHAT? WHAAAATTT TTHE FUUCK!? WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I could see that intentionally being done for fun, as a joke.

  • Founders

Saw this on Reddit. Apparently its a plumbers car

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's just an SN95 Mustang, nothing of value was lost.

  • 1 month later...
15232_10151247091963960_1387959678_n.jpg55998_10151247092298960_1409726483_o.jpg

15232_10151247091963960_1387959678_n.jpg55998_10151247092298960_1409726483_o.jpg

EL INTREPIDO

I'd take off the ricer scoops and stupid lip, then rock the shit out of this Intrepid.

Its an Intrepid that wants to be an el camino that wants to be a firebird...

' timestamp='1352925935' post='76513']

I'd take off the ricer scoops and stupid lip, then rock the shit out of this Intrepid.

ahh shiiiiat. Chris bout to rant on his 1st whip... :P

I'd rock it too thou

  • 1 month later...

I need one of those superchargers...

741052_323429421106284_310423891_o.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.