Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tinted with decals =]

just got them done today and i am in loveee with it =]

1370.jpg

1369.jpg

try driving in the snow without using your windshield wippers haha...not easyyy!

1368.jpg

back arrow head =]

kind of crappy quality. these were taken with my phone. i will have better ones tomorrow

kind of late but better then never right =p

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008-2.jpg

010.jpg

011-1.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

please excuse the dirtiness.. its to cold to wash it haha..

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Agreed daylight pics and percentages!!!!!

I like the dart on the back a lot!!!

A short blip on the name for this site was created. I originally wanted a decal going across my little windshield visor tint that said "Forever" and the dart (for Pontiac). Thought it was a cool idea and turned it into the name of this!!

nice pics Em... need to do some daylight pics... and whats the percentage?

Agreed daylight pics and percentages!!!!!

I like the dart on the back a lot!!!

A short blip on the name for this site was created. I originally wanted a decal going across my little windshield visor tint that said "Forever" and the dart (for Pontiac). Thought it was a cool idea and turned it into the name of this!!

i will deffinitally get the daylight pics for ya tomorrow. and i have 35% on all the back windows and 15% on the front two and then the 7 inch bar across the top. and that forever dart thing sounds aweessoommee!!

Looking pretty sweet Emily! :lol2:

' date='Jan 25 2010, 10:41 PM' post='5639']

Tint is always a nice upgrade.

thanks mark. and yes chris it sure iss. i will have better pics tomorrow =]

looks good. you have the same tint percentages as i do and i'm also putting an arrow on my rear window with a 6" black lip on the front windshield.

Basically the same as my stickers lol

try driving in the snow without using your windshield wippers haha...not easyyy!

Why couldnt you use the wipers?

great job. :lol2:

thanks =]

Great job and love the back arrow :D

thank you i love it also haha :)

looks good. you have the same tint percentages as i do and i'm also putting an arrow on my rear window with a 6" black lip on the front windshield.

awesome i have a 7" bar

Basically the same as my stickers lol

Why couldnt you use the wipers?

awesome seems to be popular.

Because she just the decals put on, and they didn't have time to bond and dry to the glass, so wipers would have just ripped them off ;)

thanks for explaining =]

Nice! :dancingpontiac:

thahk youu =]

Because she just the decals put on, and they didn't have time to bond and dry to the glass, so wipers would have just ripped them off :lol2:

I didnt have any issues like that, thats why i ask, did you CC the parts that the wipers go across?

I didnt have any issues like that, thats why i ask, did you CC the parts that the wipers go across?

i honestly have no idea what this means haha :welcomeFP:

Clear Coat, i just used some touch up to do the edges of the decal where the wiper crosses. like the edge of the "e" and the bottom of the "nF" From what i read it'll make the decal last longer

Clear Coat, i just used some touch up to do the edges of the decal where the wiper crosses. like the edge of the "e" and the bottom of the "nF" From what i read it'll make the decal last longer

what kind did you use?

likin the tint. I need some. lol

haha thanks and i like it its awesome =] people cant see me making faces at them haha