Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Robbed last night...

slograndam

Well this morning my dad went out to the car to start it up before work... noticed glove box was open, immediatly checked the truck, glove box open, checked my car, didnt get in... the buick/silverado has mud all over the inside from them. my mom called the cops, the cop was already sitting in our development, he said just about everyone around here got hit including my grandparents, my grandma literally seen them wearing black hoodies taking stuff out, he said they were targeting money, from cash to pocket change. One of the people down the road had a GPS and they didnt touch it, just took the money..

Now to the most rediculous part... I have 3 dogs, all of them are bastards... When i go out the second they hear my door they go nuts, wake up my parents.. what really blows my mind, THEY DIDNT EVEN BARK, how useless are these fockin things lmao. but I know for a fact if they were out there my mom said she woulda let our lab out to tear them up lol.. because i know for a fact he would have. Hell everytime he sees my one neighbor he ripped him apart once we have to hold him when he see's him.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

F'ing people suck! sorry man. :P

Go get a job and earn your money like most of us! B)

Hey your dog does the same as mine does. Goes nuts when myself or the wife show up. Could care less when there is a perfect stranger in the yard or at the front door.

WTF is wrong with people nowadays?!?! F@#$ing up other people's personal property, stealing and taking what's not theres, and just downright being a major f@#$ing @$$hole and a disgrace to being a human being and so disrespectful... people like that belong over here so I can shoot at them with the .50 CAL :agreed:

Last night... what a night... Dogs were doing there job... They were going nuts, and this time i looked out the window, seen a guy wearing all black... was seeing what he was doing, walked passed neighbors cobalt, walked in they're yard up toward they're pine trees beside the house.. lost him after that.. ran told my dad while i was getting dressed to get ready to chase someone down lol.. mom said just call the cops so we did... while we were calling the cops, he came around and went walking past the cobalt again... this time just walking the whole way down the road... someone pulled in and drove down to bottom(neighbor)so meanwhile, me and my dad were sitting outside waiting for him... he came walking really fast like he was out of breathe up between our house and other neighbors coughing up a storm my dad yells hey stop. he keeps immediatly walking really fast... going up towards the neighbors yard with cobalt... dad stops him and hes like call brenda i feel sick... me and my dad were like bullshit... dad lets him go.. Cop shows up drives through with his spotlight trying to find him..

We talk to the cop told him who it was and that we were positive, we knew what our neighbor was doing... not stealing... but peeping... he's been caught for this recently and arrested, and sad part about it, warned about 50 other times cop said.. he asked my dad if we wanted to press charges... he said no because we thought it was the guy trying to steal, I think the main reason here my dad didnt want any problems with the neighbors, he just told the cop, do what you want with him, I dont want anything to do with it. tell him why we called the cops because we got robbed last night... My mom says were moving :lol2: but thats kinda freaky.

My philosophy on things, reason he was out of breathe, he was peeping, neighbor came home, he seen lights, and booked it... and came up behind our yard and tried going home. there were about 4 cops at his house last night while we were talking to the one... Not sure if they got him for something or not.

I definetly think our neighbor pat seen him in his back yard because while we were talkin to the cop he came outside and walked around the house.. looking.

But cop said the guy stealing stuff has hit 3 other townships... hes from reading and drives a green camery. they said they've been trying for 2 months to hit him i guess he knows this area very well.

Oh, after screaming at my dogs when I woke up the day after, I think i set them straight lmfao... i was like u motherf***ers better bark ur asses off if u see someone outside hahahahha

:lol2: Better yet 'insert rofl smiley' here :woot:

hey atleast thats all they took..my house got broken into last year when we were on vaca and they stole 2 of our 4 wheelers and a bunch of other stuff in the house, they painted my horses, dumped all the food in the barn, stole our big screen, and the computers. we live in the country so we have no neighbors to catch them but when we got home and found every thing the cops did there thing and found the people. it was 3 dudes and they are still in jail to this day haha,,kinda happy i got my stuff back tho. after the cops found them here to find out our house wasnt the only house that got broken into we were just the first to call.

• Founders

hey atleast thats all they took..my house got broken into last year when we were on vaca and they stole 2 of our 4 wheelers and a bunch of other stuff in the house, they painted my horses, dumped all the food in the barn, stole our big screen, and the computers. we live in the country so we have no neighbors to catch them but when we got home and found every thing the cops did there thing and found the people. it was 3 dudes and they are still in jail to this day haha,,kinda happy i got my stuff back tho. after the cops found them here to find out our house wasnt the only house that got broken into we were just the first to call.

Oh man that really sucks!! Its one thing to break into a house but to mess with animals as well that's really low. They deserve to rot in jail for stealing your stuff and messing with the animals.

Oh man that really sucks!! Its one thing to break into a house but to mess with animals as well that's really low. They deserve to rot in jail for stealing your stuff and messing with the animals.

yeah my horses where bright pink and lime green for about a month =[ it suckedd i was sooo upset..i am just suprised joe didnt kick because he doesnt like people. he will kick me sometimes and it doesnt feel too good. the food thing was another thing that made me mad because horse feed isnt cheap and they used 2 bags that wa noticed