Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Lots-o-Ponchos! Pt. 1&2 *WARNING, MUCHO PICTURES*

stratman

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man !!! The attention to detail on most of those cars is heart-warming. :pontiac: So beautiful !

Awesome cars and great pics thanks for sharing! :pontiac:

I merged the two threads. :(

WANT! a million times, WANT!!!

DSC_0154.jpg

From what im told thats a car someone made and Pontiac never made a version of the El Camino.

Can anyone confirm that?

WANT! a million times, WANT!!!

DSC_0154.jpg

The "Safari Sport" is even more incredible in person... it looks like a factoty Pontiac! I just love creative people who have the means to build what should have been a production Pontiac.

:pontiac:

The funny part is a Safari was a waggon but they used a LeMans nose. But yea :pontiac: for making such a convincing car.

They did make 2 prototypes

Picture075.jpg

This is one that someone has in Michigan. The expert on these is Frosty so I would get a much better story from him.

• Founders

DSC_0120.jpg

so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask if you're Underdog from G6P? lol.

Very nice pictures though, I'm diggin that "Safari Sport" and pretty much everything! :pontiac:

the "ram air" sticker on the stock GTO hood makes me want to punch babies. along with the lambo door TA. Besides that looks like a good show!

DSC_0120.jpg

so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask if you're Underdog from G6P? lol.

Very nice pictures though, I'm diggin that "Safari Sport" and pretty much everything! :D

Nope... his father-in-law. I help him with his G6 mods.

Pontiac had so mush potential with the newer models. Grand Prix is teh secks. Along with the Firebird/Trans Am and GTOs. So sad to see SO MUCH POTENTIAL IN ONE THREAD!

• Founders

Nope... his father-in-law. I help him with his G6 mods.

Very cool! Good to know, I love that car. Amazing accents to that color really make it nice!

Very cool! Good to know, I love that car. Amazing accents to that color really make it nice!

On behalf of Ungerdog, thank for those encouraging comments! We wanted the car to flow and not look like a bunch of random aftermarket parts tacked on, so we planned what we wanted to do before the first mod. It took two years, as time and money (modding a G6 is way down on there on that list, lol) would allow, to get where it is now. Except for drilled and slotted rotors, we're done with the exterior (although there has been talk of a 2009.5 spoiler... ). Interior is next, as all that's been done is a set of Lloyd's mats with a blue "G6" embroidered on them.

Anyway, we love to go to Pontiac shows! Ungerdog's 6 is almost always the only G6 there, so they usually put in a class with late model GTO's and G8's. Even so, it got a second in class at one show, and an "Award of Excellence" at the GM Nationals in Carlisle, Pa. last year. But mainly, it's just fun to show the car, look at all the other fine Pontiacs, and talk to the owners. There are a lot of really nice people in the Pontiac community. When somebody who just spent $100,000 on a Judge restoration comes by and says how much he likes your humble G6, it as good as a trophy any day!

moved to picture to picture

and 2010 pics? arent you a bit late? :lol: jk. :D lots of great pics. and Underdogs G6 is nice. and Ringo, Underdog is already on here.

I like what they did to the grand am gives me hope and more ideas for mine (not that i will steal the ideas cuz i have plenty of my own) but still very great.

The Judge was very breath taking!!!

Thank you for the pics!

I like what they did to the grand am gives me hope and more ideas for mine (not that i will steal the ideas cuz i have plenty of my own) but still very great.

The Judge was very breath taking!!!

Thank you for the pics!

I see that there are a lot of Grand Am's on Forever Pontiac, so I'll try to get more Grand Am pics this year. Here is the only other Grand Am pic- it's a row of them at the GM Nationals in Carlisle, Pa. last year.

(BTW, your avatar appears to be a PRS Tremonti... do you play?)

DSC_0163.jpg

I see that there are a lot of Grand Am's on Forever Pontiac, so I'll try to get more Grand Am pics this year.

Also try to find a Phoenix or a Ventura for me! :lol: