Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

64 kiwi boni's 1964 Bonneville

2023 February
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

OMGHAI!

MiriV

Hey guys! If youre a member on GPForums u might recognize the car/username, otherwise let me introduce myself.

Im Adrian, 20 years old, my first and only car so far is a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 75th Anni (Special Edition) and has hit the beautiful 150k mile mark without giving me any major headache. Love the car, have a couple of mods in progress (most notably suspension overhaul and new tires).

gp1.png

gp3.png

Im happy to be a new member! Thanks for viewing this useless post.

:P - i love this little icon.

as of now the only (non)go-fast mod is the intake. theres a w-body/3800 meet in iowa this spring where im gonna score a ported lim and a tune.

i do have a 2.5in catted dp (damn emisions) waiting to be put on. same with agx struts + ssc springs, slp swaybars and a thrasher cai box. i will be getting heavy duty lca's and umi trailing arms, quite possibly a plog.

im hoping to do a topswap in the future, but there are some major problems i face before :P

• 1 month later...