Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new to this site finally lol

When i first got her

0929081706a.jpg

Finally got rims (thanks to jared) and lowering springs...got em on with scotts help lol

002.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

the way she looks now for winter...pix taken before i went out of state for work...yet to return lol

73912_550684307792_72102717_31833693_5906620_n.jpg

148341_550684168072_72102717_31833688_5138808_n.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to FP!

You know Scoot? I feel sorry for you. :slap:

Anything else in mind for the GA? A full on debadge would be slick, as well as grille inserts to fill the empty voids on the front bumper.

And WTF is on your front bumper's lower lip?

' date='Jan 6 2011, 08:06 AM' post='45671']

Welcome to FP!

You know Scoot? I feel sorry for you. :slap:

Anything else in mind for the GA? A full on debadge would be slick, as well as grille inserts to fill the empty voids on the front bumper.

And WTF is on your front bumper's lower lip?

looks like fog lights to me...

' date='Jan 6 2011, 10:59 AM' post='45692']

But the GA already has foglights. :blink:

yes i know they do lol but its blue led fogs but once i get the grille inserts they are goin bye bye and thanks everyone for your comments

yes i know they do lol but its blue led fogs but once i get the grille inserts they are goin bye bye and thanks everyone for your comments

Blue? Might as well have a sign on the GA that just asks the 5-0 to pull you over. :blink:

' date='Jan 6 2011, 03:08 PM' post='45784']

Blue? Might as well have a sign on the GA that just asks the 5-0 to pull you over. :blink:

mine are blue. :D

' date='Jan 6 2011, 06:08 PM' post='45784']

Blue? Might as well have a sign on the GA that just asks the 5-0 to pull you over. :lol2:

yeah i should but if they dont notice the color of the car first or the 10k hids then the lil blue leds wont draw much attention lol but then again with the click of a switch my whole car draws attention from the cops hahaha