Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hot Rod Power Tour 2024

MotorTrend has just announces the dates and route of this year's Hot Rod Power Tour.

30th Annual HOT ROD POWER TOUR 2024 SCHEDULE

KICKOFF / Day 1: Monday, June 10—Beech Bend Raceway Park, Bowling Green, Kentucky

Day 2: Tuesday, June 11—Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee

Day 3: Wednesday, June 12—L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium, Louisville, Kentucky

Day 4: Thursday, June 13—National Trail Raceway, Hebron, Ohio

Day 5: Friday, June 14—Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Indianapolis, Indiana

Who's in?

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I finished booking my hotels as well. I'm spending 3 nights in Bowling Green, KY. One night in Louisville and Columbus each. I"ll be driving home directly from Indianapolis since it's only a 5 hour drive.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

I finished booking my hotels as well. I'm spending 3 nights in Bowling Green, KY. One night in Louisville and Columbus each. I"ll be driving home directly from Indianapolis since it's only a 5 hour drive.

Cant wait for the pictures :pop_corn: !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup. Three dragstrips, one super speedway, and a football stadium this year. I'm going to try to get Lucy down the track this year and perhaps an autocross event too.

Last year we did three speedways, a dragstrip and a state fairgrounds/football stadium. 

In 2022, we did a football stadium, 2 superspeedways, a baseball stadium, and a regional fairgrounds.

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.