Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

64 Kiwi New York trip

64 kiwi boni

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Fitzy - no need to explain American vs Aussie car parksto me mate. I have relatives in Scotland and I’ve been to the UK enough to know all about small cars and small car parks from them.

Kiwi - glad to see you doing so well on your seefood diet. You see it, you eat it!

So where is the NY style pizza photos? The  NY cuisine experience isn’t quite complete without pizza and a street corner vendor hot dog.

Yes frosty ! 
its seefood alll day long !!! Haha 

I keep forgetting to take pics of the pizza ! I justA eat it ! :rofl:

Today is the last day ! We fly home this afternoon ✈️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Those Christmas displays are amazing! Yet being in Brooklynn, I am shocked that they:

A. Don't get stolen.
B. In the offseason, they have somewhere to store them. There must be storage locker locations just dedicated to Christmas decorations.

Ringo 

where we went was a very rich part of Brooklyn … their shrubs didn’t have leaves , they have dollars :rofl:and according to the tour guide , most decorations are installed and removed by professionals 

certainly very impressive 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, KiwiStarChief said:

Great Christmas pics there Chris. Just as well they have nuclear power stations to keep all those displays going!

Thank you mate 

That was the whole reason the boss wanted to go, was to see the Christmas lights

We have so enjoyed our trip !

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

I wonder if Kiwi is going to tell us how jet lagged he is? Once he is coherent enough to form sentences that is.

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 2

Should we tell her about Framkenmuth and a year round Christmas store called Bronners? They have a micro brewery in town too. Tony’s is nearby too. The place with the mega size cooked bacon.

Or about Roadkill Nights, the week before Woodward? Street legal drag racing on Woodward.

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1