Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Last show of the year for me

JUSTA6

Bakers in Milford is the Motorcity Pontiac club makeup show for their cancelation in July.  This is the last Show at Bakers for the year.

Golling in LK Orion is holding it's last show, torn between the 2.  Golling will be the Widetracker club meeting as well but no food this time. 

Guess I'm heading for Bakers!!!!  

Would like to meet up with any Forever Pontiac members that would like to make the show. 

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The boss showed me a Widetracker page on facebook.  Seems the club Pres got a Pontiac banner like ours to hang from his canopy. Hmmm  Thought at 1st it was Frosty N Lucy. Lucy has a better interior and Frosty's banner is much cooler!:rofl:

image.thumb.png.deb4f6848a87acea0dc1b8cde1740eba.png

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really wish I had been there, but too much to do for the weekend. I had to mow the lawn before I could go to the Michigan game. Plus my wife was stressing over Sunday’s gender reveal party for my boy and his girlfriend. They are having a boy BTW.

The boy is stressed out with buying a house, his job, becoming a dad, etc. it’s stressing out the boss in the process. Ugh. I’m already sick of the drama! I’m really going to hate moving his shit out of the house.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Deliver it to the driveway, the rest is up to him!  Like the younger sibling,  do you get his room?? Or at least the game room?  :rofl: I have my trailer if you need to borrow it.  Slightly tore up from my neighbors tree falling on it, but pulls straight.  Got something with a class 3 hitch?  

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 4:21 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Would like to say Happy Anniversary to Melanie/Joe on their 1st year.  Very PROUD of you both!

image.png.7c9c6621356d3c2b6895d1be9da1d1c6.png

Thank you Dad!!! And for taking us to dinner last night in celebration!! Love you xoxo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am going to at least claim the upstairs. Wife is already talking about putting 2 twin beds in his old room, essentially making it a guest room.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.