Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Back to the Bricks / Woodward Dream Cruise 2023

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Back to the Bricks Main Events start today. Rolling cruises run on Wednesday and Thursday. Anyone in?

We will be at the M1 Concourse for Woodward this weekend.

• Like 1

Don't know if I can squeeze in a test run with the Bird today?  NOT going that far for a test run.  Sorry.   Crossed fingers everythings a go for next weekend.  Looks like high 70's for Friday and High 80's for Saturday.  Partly cloudy.  Glad the 90's are holding off til Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Don't know if I can squeeze in a test run with the Bird today?  NOT going that far for a test run.  Sorry.   Crossed fingers everythings a go for next weekend.  Looks like high 70's for Friday and High 80's for Saturday.  Partly cloudy.  Glad the 90's are holding off til Sunday.

while i sit here in 40  F 🥶

• Haha 2

Whatta day.  15 min into Dream Cruise Day, hadn't even caught up with the group, nor touched a wheel to Woodward AVE,,,,,AND..... Got a freakin ticket.  :driving:  Cut me some slack but still a $115 ticket.  Gonna see if I can get points taken off N JUSTA pay the ticket.  Great to hang out with the gang.  Gonna take a break N watch the rest on TV.  Will mess with pic's later.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

17 over, hit me for 5 over.  At the airport,  There is all of a 1/2 mi of open land, so he hides behind the hangers.  Had some trouble getting to the Pontiac Museum for shots with the mural.  Joe had some trouble and swapped out his coil. Seemed to solve the puzzle  Vanna,  Lil more confusion on finding our parking spot. But all came together for a most excellent adventure.  Unfortunately JustaG6  had gone out for a cruise and Indy had to leave for a bit too.  Noticed a helicopter hangin around, the Bird, Mikes Rivera and Black Beauty made the channel 7 coverage of the dream cruise,  All 4 seconds of it,:rofl:  

Screenshot_20230820-003955.png

Edited by JustAG6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.